Infinity.co

Infinity.co Employee Reviews

Infinity is a brilliant place to work ... with a real work hard / play hard culture and a genuinely nice bunch of people to work with. Leadership is strong, fair and very business savvy. There is strong emphasis on staff development and cross company learning that I haven't experienced in previous companies. The product is very robust, which makes for a very good working relationship with its many, valued customers. Perks include a well stocked kitchen, fridge and decent coffee machine(s). There's also an annual summer festival and Christmas party. Working hours are flexible (within reason) and there is some homeworking allowed (depending on department). The most enjoyable part of the job is working with a really nice bunch of smart people with a brilliant product. I'm sure there are down sides as with any job, but a year and a half in, I've yet to find them.
Pros
Free breakfasts and coffee, well stocked kitchen, good culture
Cons
Based in Reigate, though there is scope to work in The Shard in London
I wouldn’t recommend. poor management style. Don’t treat staff as humans. Completely out of touch with their staff and key management less than ideal and lacking experience. Back stabbing
A great place to work that cares about their employees and provides a fantastic environment for people to do an exceptional job. An ambitious and driven business helps provide the framework for a success with lots of smart people that are challenged to continuously learn to deliver in their roles. If you come and join Infinity, you'll be challenged, motivated and be part of a sociable, successful culture.
I have joined Infinity having recently graduated. Coming from a limited working background, Infinity has on-boarded me with its amazing training program where I been able to learn at my own pace and achieve my potential. With such an amazing team and a world class product, it is a really exciting time to have joined the company.
Pros
free breakfast, work socials, training, career development
Infinity is a fast growing company, with lots of excitement and buzz. Regular company updates ensure we are all aware of any changes taking place, keeps everyone informed with how the business is performing and brings everyone together for a social event which is always good fun! Ongoing learning with a product which is forever developing and enhancing, which keeps everyone on their toes and ensures knowledge is never stagnant. Big thumbs up from me!
Pros
Breakfast club, Work Socials and Career Development
As a Customer Success Manager, a typical working day includes customer success meetings with clients, time with my team and the usual admin that goes into building a world class customer success team. I've learned more about Customer Success and business in general in such a short space of time (just over a year), than I have in any other job. It's a nurturing and supportive culture, and there is flexibility to develop myself and learn from those around me. Work hard, play hard is how I would summarise it. Like any job, time management is the biggest challenge but, even with this, there is support and training to help me achieve personal and company goals and objectives. The best part about working at Infinity is working with loafs of highly experienced and learned professionals. and having a load of fun while doing it. I'd recommend anyone thinking of joining to jump right in ... I haven't looked back since I did!
Pros
Career advancement opportunities, supportive and inspiring management, flexible and fun work environment
Cons
Yet to find any yet!
My job is more about problem solving so a typical day at work would mean talking to different people across teams to gather a deeper understanding before you head out to find a solution. Generally, every body is very helpful which lets you settle easily in your role. Being small in size the company has this nice family feel to it. Having a flat company structure helps cross team communications. Management does put in effort in making sure employees understand where the company is going in terms of business so that everyone can align their efforts towards a common goal.
Pros
Flexible working, Free breakfast, all day chocolates and soft drinks
Infinity is on an exciting journey of growth. We have moved away from being a call tracking provider to an enterprise global call intelligence platform. We are growing at a rapid rate and adding more talent to our team is key for our success. We need people who are ambitious, hard working and not afraid of change.
Pros
Great people, free breakfasts, Christmas and Summer parties, social budgets
Cons
Lots of changes and growth means the pressure is on for everyone
Strong & approachable leadership team - the CEO's door is always open! Great culture Good benefits package Amazing company socials And this is just the beginning...
Pros
Flexi Hours
Cons
No matter how many they order... breakfast club never has enough crumpets!
As a company, Infinity is a tremendously exciting place to work. The product truly is a leader in its class, making a big difference to our impressive client base. Within a year, I have developed in my role and been trusted with a large amount of my work once I showed my capabilities. There's a clear progression path, which is highly motivating. The company culture is strong, with a powerful, unified work ethic and a very casual, welcoming social side. As a commuter, the location right next to Reigate's train station is very beneficial. There are also a wide range of excellent lunch spots and a lovely park within short walking distance.
Pros
Plenty of opportunities for those that are hungry for them, with a provable track record of promoting talented people from within.
As a start-up company, Infinity is a brilliant place to turn your hard work into career progression. I have worked here for four years and it's hard not to feel connected to the core beliefs of the company as it rises from strength to strength. Senior management arrange regular company events and fly over colleagues from our international offices to share in the revelry! We also have budget for team functions, which can take place quarterly or monthly, depending on team preference with using the budget (we get to vote on where/when/what, and have had somne brilliant nights out and activities). There's a sense of community here and the HQ office is open plan - the only walls are made of glass, so it's a truly connected working experience I marked work/life balance as 3* instead of 5*, but this is because it's difficult not to overwork at times when you can see the value that your commitment contributes to overall company success.
Pros
Breakfast club, soft drinks, social events, WFH opportunity
Cons
You must be invested & work hard, otherwise you won't fit in with our 'work-hard play-hard' culture
Good opinion of the atmosphere at work nice and frenzy staff as well management the company recommendable due to the very high standard of work performed by qualified staff
Infinity have a great solution which aids any marketing team to achieve cost efficiency on spend. The business offers healthcare and free snacks, with and hour for lunch.
Pros
free snacks
Cons
no work hours flexibility, literally micro managed to the minute