Infosys

United Kingdom110 reviews

Found 110 reviews matching the searchSee all 14,485 reviews
projecttechnologysalarycareercultureopportunitylearningbalance

Good Company but Salary too Less

Infosys is standard service provider. Pay is very less when compared to current market trends. Management is confused on what to do. Better to avoid this company

Pros

Job Security Infrastructure

Cons

Other than pros all cons

3 May 2022
Thank you for your review and feedback. We take your feedback seriously and will do what we can to improve. At Infosys, we strive to create an exceptional workplace for our team members, and we are sorry you have not been satisfied with your experience. We encourage you to take advantage of our internal resolution hubs, such as HEAR, to voice your concerns.

great work life balance and great pay (if you negotiate well)

(consulting wise) Comparing to BiG 4 there is not so much pressure but the pay is equal if not better. So you work less hours and get more if you negotiate.Now definetly if you worked in BiG4 people will seem less driven, they will have less sense of ownership of the project so factor this. You will not be inspired by great talent etc.

7 June 2022
Thank you for your feedback regarding your time at Infosys. At Infosys, we strive to provide an experience that promotes a healthy work-life balance. We are glad that this has been a positive aspect of your experience here, and we are happy to have you on our team!

Insights into Infosys

What people like
  • Overall satisfaction
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Clear sense of purpose
Areas for improvement
  • Fair pay for job
  • Support from manager
  • General feeling of work happiness

Lot of growth opportunities

Good culture and people.Good Salary.Provides lot of learning and growth opportunities.Company has very open culture and you can ask for help from anyone.

7 June 2022
Thank you for sharing your experience of your time at Infosys. We are happy to hear that the work culture, salary, and learning opportunities have been positive aspects of your work experience here. We appreciate your feedback and are delighted to have you on our team.

Stay clear

Stay clear. Worst company ever ever. Work for many companies but this business take the biscuit. Everything about targets even if the hide it in the begu

Cons

Stressful but nice if you can handle it

I worked for the Verizon department which involved late hours and a lot of pressure because if I didn't know what to do I'd take ages trying to figure it out which is a negative experience for the customer. If you're into sales I'd say it'd suit you. Management are nice

15 December 2021
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. Please know that we greatly appreciate and value your feedback. We will be sure to pass your words on to the leadership team.

Never work here

I worked here for 3 years, it was awfulManagement is clicky and I'd you aren't in with them they basically ignore youDuring the pandemic they had little to no safety put in place, and it wasn't until the start to 2021 they started to get everyone to work from home, and when this choice wmade the head of site hide did not come on to site for a month so the agents couldn't ask her questions. They will constantly mess you over with bonuses, it you do extra such as sales or collection work they will very rarely deliver you bonus due to one excuse or anotherThe stress from constant goals that they will always increase so it is impossible to meet them, always being told that you can be replaced, and also from customers who treat you horribly and the management doesn't care, I cried after calls many times and asked to have time of the phone to calm down, meaning about 2 or 3 minutes, and I was told no and to take another callDoesn't matter if you are good at your job they will always find something to complain about as to make you not have the confidence to fight back or know your own worth there and the stress and anxiety this job caused wasn't worth minimum wage at allAvoid this place at all costs, especially if you care about your mental health or want self respect

Pros

Cons

No respect from management and pay is not worth it

23 November 2021
Thank you for your review. Here at Infosys, we hope our employees can feel supported by their managers, and we are saddened that you feel this has not been the case. We value your feedback and will work to see how we can foster a more supportive environment. Thank you.

Worst place ever

Started really exited about working there then started training there the trainer was a total racist constantly making black jokes i was so angry as my children are mixed race i complained to hr who tried to sweep it under the carpet dont go there if your of another nationality disgrace of a company

Pros

Cons

Bullys and racists every where

Nice place to work

Good training facilitiesnice campusGood salaryGood transport facilityVery good library facilitiesGood foodcourts Medical facilityPhysical activities

Just don't

Based in Bangalore, India, they have no undertanding of UK business operations or HR controls, therefore you cannot trust them to deal with staff fairly and legally.

Pros

Cons

everything

Good Place to learn

Good Place to learn : Salary is comparatively lower than the market standards vast project gives opportunity to work in multiple technologies and multiple projects.

Average work culture

It totally depends on which project or unit you are working under since it is a very big company . Sometimes there is too much stress created due to old generation managers who creates a whatsapp group of work and expects working you round the clock . positives- Excellent campus and diverse domain and technology opportunities

If you are hardworking and deserving you get ample opportunities for onsite . But, at the same time you should be ready to do extra . If you love what you do then it is good place .

Client focused company

A great culture of innovation. Open door policy. Transparent leadership. not a good paymaster. You can get good exposure to different clients from different domains.

Overall it is good

Good It is a good workplace with nice infrastructure. There are no enough casual leaves though. Overall it is good to work with Infosys. Salary wise it is moderate

Learning and colloborative work place

Collaborative work place with learning environment and good amount of experience and opportunities to explore and plan career path and Great team and mangement

Global IT Consultancy & Delivery Firm

One of the market leaders for offshore delivery and management of complex IT programmes. 160,000 global SME's. Not always aligned with their on, near and off shore service and delivery model.

This is a good company for job stability

This is a very good company for those who want to stay in a company for a long in there initial years . They have some good projects and tie with certain good companies but the bad part is salary , there salary is non competitive

Okay

Not much positive to say . Work life balance is good but career progression is bit slow. If you are looking for working a service industry you can decide to join

Pressure and Full of politics

Company is very political and pressure related work. There is good support with the unit games within the organization :-(. Other than the client work, there are more Infosys related work would be there.

Staff very friendly but environment itself is not that great

Overall, it seems like the company is struggling with the workload and try to make promises to stakeholders they cannot keep. Management need to up the game and have proper processes in place.

Pros

nice office i guess plus decent tea

Cons

Productive and funplace to work

Productive and funplace to work.Really good company to work.You get to work on variuos technologies.Good offshore campuses and also have good clientbase across the globe.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Infosys. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement