Infosys logo
Infosys

Infosys Employee Reviews

Showing all 13,743 reviews

Good Place to learn

Good Place to learn : Salary is comparatively lower than the market standards vast project gives opportunity to work in multiple technologies and multiple projects.

Good company to work

Good work life balance. Good team members. Good manager. Good development projects. Gives prefered location once your experienced. Good trainings to upskill or reskill.

Pros

Good Wlb, Good maternity leaves policy, Good facilities for working moms, Provides creche facilities for employees kids

Cons

Low hikes.

Good place to work,if you are satisfied with what you get.

Good place to work, if you are allowed to work. You should be satisfied with what you get and not worried about what others get. The work environment is good.

Pros

Good food

Cons

Peaceful work place and environment

I truly enjoyed working there. I had a supportive team and management. Flexible working hours as far as my job's concerned. My work was appreciated and encouraged by co-workers.

Worst company to work

This is one of the worst company i have worked and don't refer any one to work there as no market standards to yearly Hike and also no promotion and not a good place to work.

Pros

Only short term for freshers

Cons

Long time will ruin the lives

Would not recommend unless you have no other option.

5 weeks of training was decent but you learn far more on the job. Management pushed us to make sales and reminded us of this every day. Upselling seems to be no.1 priority even if caller wants to save money. Solving problem was almost an after-thought. Salary and hours were not as promised. Was told I would work mon-fri and every 3rd weekend, Instead it was tue-sat (not told until last week of training). Hours were 2pm - 10.30pm. 15min break x 2 and a 30min break. Felt very stressed leading up to work at 2pm. Huge turnover and for good reason.If you can, I would go elsewhere. There's plenty of other minimum wage jobs out there that treat you better.

Pros

Work from home

Cons

Stressful, unsociable hours, salary+hours not as promised

Good company to work with

Good work cultureAmazing training experience for freshers that no other company seem to be providing. Good work place, work life balance. Learning opportunities are available.

Disappointing Onboarding Process

The interview and onboarding process of Infosys is one which i would never forget in my life. It is one of the worst experience in my professional career. The only reason I joined the company was because my friend convinced me that the project is good and their is a great potential in learning.

Pros

- None I can list at the time of writing. I am undergoing "Onboarding"

Cons

Exceptionally disappointing HR behaviour during interview process and onboarding process.

Terrible

Dead end job. No mentorship. Terrible management that does not explain the project properly to new people. Even the people that came in with 10 years experience were lost because management didn't care.

Pros

Cons

Pay, Management

A decent place for starters

First job out of school. They filed you in and provided training which was nice. But we don't get to choose which project we can work on. Development project would be nice. Would go back for a development job in a management position.

Pros

Wfh

Cons

Low Pay

Jobs at Infosys

See more jobs

Too many Chief's not enough Indians!!

The company is based out of India and trying to get any issue resolved is impossible!! One hand doesn't know what the other is doing. This is the most unorganized company I have ever been employed in. I was unable to view a paystub throughout my entire employment-i made multiple requests via email to any and all HR employees that were listed and whenever I did receive a response it was that the issue would be resolved yet never was. I had to go through a background check etc.. to work there and provided copies of my driver's license and social security card for them to give me a W2 with pending in the box where my social security number should be? This still has IRS holding up my tax refund. There are too many chiefs and not enough indians at this company and neither knows what is going on because the training is a joke. These among alot of other things are a reasons make this company a terrible place to work.

Pros

Medical, Dental and other great benefits

Cons

Management that doesn't respond when there are technical or other difficulties

Work life balance

Work life balance is good Infosys. Some of the branches are very far from the place. Appraisal system is not that good. Micro management is not there.

Pros

Secure and work life balance

Cons

No good ratings and hikes

Could be good but too many unanswered questions

Currently shows limited paths to advancement with low compensation. There are significant questions regarding the future path of the contract so employees are looking for answers that are not coming.

Pros

Potential for the contract to do big things in the future.

Cons

Low compensation. Unclear paths to advancement.

Poor management and lack of direction

I was part of a grand experiment in which Infosys decided to take/hire HR professionals and turn them into tech workers. On paper it was a good idea but the idea lacked a plan. We were not even orginally told that the positions were tech jobs. It took months for them to find us work to do. After a year and a half only 3 of the original 7 people hired remained and the company had lost a few of the second group hired in the next year already. The bottom line was management failed to provide direction and struggled to find work for these people. My hope is that this situation was limited to just this department or area but honestly could not tell. Even my direct manager admitted he had well over 100 people who directly or indirectly reported to him and could not spend time with any one of them. In the end I was laid off because the company did not and could not find work for me.

Pros

Working onsite and remote. Not having to come into the office as much

Cons

Poor Management, poor planning, no direction

Average service based company

Good place to be for job security, but everything else is mediocre.Di not expect any pay hikes , whatever you come in with is probably going to be your best bet.

Pros

Flexibility in terms of location

Cons

Mediocre pay

It’s just okay

No real growth. It’s okay if you need experience. No room to advancement.......the pay isn’t great but if you need a job, it’s something to do........

Uncommunicative management, unclear expectations, low pay

We are trained for two months prior to being put "on bench". The training is very fast. If you keep up, great. If not, oh well. Once training is complete and you are assigned to your manager, good luck getting a hold of them. Infosys asks it's new employees to be "proactive" in getting in touch with their up-line however, if the up-line responds is a crapshoot. There are entirely too many places for things like work history and education experience to be kept up with. Their intranet has so much sprawl it's almost unnavigable. Communication from the people who can actually help you get on a project is very difficult to start and maintain. Expectations are not clearly laid out

Pros

You start earning vacation time and sick leave right away, You are eligable for health insurance right away

Cons

Low pay, Unclear expectations, Poor communication, Too much busy work in the form of "training" on their internal platform

Poor training- good pay/benefits

I believe the training should have been a much longer process. There is A LOT to know and learn. The pay and benefits was nice, but this job became very overwhelming.

Pros

Pay

Cons

Short breaks

Fun work place

Everthing is good at Infosys except for the salary part, Managers most of them do not bother about their subordinates they only think about their well being and ditch team members

Pros

Campus

Cons

Fine

Busy

Stressful calls, started off as a great job with plenty of support but the longer you are there, the less support you get.Wages are applauding for a such a stressful job, minimum wage and no pay increase other than the government basic pay rise

Pros

Non

Cons

Stressful, getting time off unpaid for appointments is very difficult, constant changing of shifts make it hard to plan anything in advance.

A job not a career.

Working at Infosys is dependent on what project you get put on.The company is very disorganized, but that means i personally have not gotten micromanaged either.

Pros

Work remote, Ok pay

Cons

Disorganized, insurance is so-so

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Infosys. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.8K