Infosys

Infosys Employee Reviews for Senior Associate Consultant

If you are hardworking and deserving you get ample opportunities for onsite . But, at the same time you should be ready to do extra . If you love what you do then it is good place .
Not much positive to say . Work life balance is good but career progression is bit slow. If you are looking for working a service industry you can decide to join
Infosys gives opportunities, the important thing here is to identify the same and cash in on it. When I started working at Infosys, it was difficult for me to establish a place for myself in the good books of management. But with sheer effort and dedication I could successfully do that and now I am in a position where my opinion has started to matter.
Pros
Flexible working hours
Cons
Sometimes it becomes monotonous.
This is my first company straight out of college and it has been a really great experience working for this organization. The work culture and the facilities have been world class. Since all my fellow colleagues work as one unit the work never felt hard at any time. Management and seniors were always around to give valuable feedback and help whenever required.
Pros
great work culture and infrastructure
A great organization to work in terms of work culture, career development and opportunities. Infosys also has a world class infrastructure and policies to take care of its employees and their families.
Its a typical Indian IT firm with good work life balance if you are in the right project. Lately the growth is slowed down and progressions in the company have also slowed down.
Good facility, you can enjoy all sports. You will get onsite opportunities occasionally. You can interact with top level management.
Pros
Facility
Cons
Hike
Good place, good people. Very densely populated. less opportunities but the number of employees is very high. hence, matching the employees aspoirations is tough in this organisation.
  1. Senior Associate Consultant