Infosys

Infosys Employee Reviews for Technology Analyst

This is a very good company for those who want to stay in a company for a long in there initial years . They have some good projects and tie with certain good companies but the bad part is salary , there salary is non competitive
Management responds to employee's passion like change of technology or role or travel abroad etc. Great company with great work culture. Good to be a part of this company.
Good Work Culture. Choice of Project allowed in the company. Good Team Spirit is promoted. Promotion and Progression are transparently done. Ample opportunities provided for the deserving candidates
Good place to start you career with .You will get lot of learning opportunities .The management is good and co operative . Some challenging projects to work upon.
Pros
Friendly Environment
Cons
Stagnant Growth
Being my second organization, it was a nice experience working in Infosys. I have worked under a very good and understanding manager. However, it is really hard to deal with offshore people.
Infosys has a very good workplace culture and management policies. If you work hard, you can enjoy your time and grow your career. It has fun activities for employees.
Even though we get lesser salary, In Infosys your job is safe. Overall it is a very good company with good work culture. Lot of fun activities are conducted.
Good culture - excellent infrastructure with good competency tracks. Overall experience is great while working with infosys
Very friendly atmosphere at work Challenging work Highly Productive Keen on Innovation Gives freedom to explore the product
I really enjoy working with this employer. A typical day of work will start from 8.30 AM and ends at 5.30 PM. I have learned many good attitudes, technical stuffs etc.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Infosys?