Infosys

Infosys Employee Reviews for Test Lead

It is a good place to start your career as an introduction to the industry. There is a lot of help available, but you only need to know the right contacts.
I enjoyed my time at Infosys. I learned a great deal. I got the opportunity to travel to different countries and work with great clients. Through Infosys, I was exposed Agile Work Culture which gave a great Career push.
Pros
Great Work Atmosphere
Cons
Long Work Hours, exspecially month ends.
Infosys is a good company to work with.Client oriented. Pays the best salary according to Industry standards. Your growth would also be good in terms of knowledge and career.
Good. Its a good company. We get to learn quite lots of new things. Its a very challenging dynamic environment in which the one who excels is truly the cream in the industry.
Great place to learn. Exposure to technology is limited. Job security. Fun at workplace and team is co-operative. Great work place and personal life balance.
Infosys has an excellent training facility for fresh graduates and has played a great part in building the careers of budding IT professionals. It has excellent learning opportunities for young engineers and a great place to work but can be a difficult place to grow if you are not performing well in the internal certification exams.
Pros
Great campuses with resort facilities
Cons
Low salary
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Infosys?