Infosys

Infosys Culture reviews

This is a very good company for those who want to stay in a company for a long in there initial years . They have some good projects and tie with certain good companies but the bad part is salary , there salary is non competitive
A great culture of innovation. Open door policy. Transparent leadership. not a good paymaster. You can get good exposure to different clients from different domains.
Always fun to work with Infosys as workng for different customers across different domains are always challenging and competitive. All of the Infoscians are quick learners and flexible to pick up any technology, any domain and any job at any point of time.
Pros
Secure and competitive . Good learning opportunity
Cons
Salary is not negotiable
As a company Infosys has got a marvelous work culture in terms of opportunities and exposure. However, more than the company its the project and people you are working with.
Fulfilling and enriching experience with lot of learning and great work culture. Internal training access available for continuous learning.Good environment and good policies for employees.
Management responds to employee's passion like change of technology or role or travel abroad etc. Great company with great work culture. Good to be a part of this company.
This is my first company straight out of college and it has been a really great experience working for this organization. The work culture and the facilities have been world class. Since all my fellow colleagues work as one unit the work never felt hard at any time. Management and seniors were always around to give valuable feedback and help whenever required.
Pros
great work culture and infrastructure
Workplace culture is good and always open to innovation. Good forum to learn lot of things. Good visibility of work that you do. Awesome training experience.
Training - Infosys gives very much importance to skill training of the employees Projects - Most of the projects are support related and is therefore not a technically challenging environment. Growth - Learning of new technologies is limited as most of the projects are based on legacy technologies. Workplace culture: Supportive managers and team Overall: Good company for a fresher.
Pros
Training, Workplace
Cons
Growth, Compensation
This industry has suddenly become very competitive and likes of Infosys needs to find its USP against large firms like IBM, Accenture and so on. The company is in the process of finding that.
It's very hard work, not particularly fun culture, but pays well. I have not been provided with the career path and role I was offered. Work life balance is terrible
Good Work Culture. Choice of Project allowed in the company. Good Team Spirit is promoted. Promotion and Progression are transparently done. Ample opportunities provided for the deserving candidates
I work in multiple domains and have many extra responsibilities out of my role as they know my experience at the corporate world level. I sit on many management groups within Europe and globally in my practice.
Pros
Mass depth of various clients and solutions to deliver
Cons
The culture is a little strange
A great organization to work in terms of work culture, career development and opportunities. Infosys also has a world class infrastructure and policies to take care of its employees and their families.
I have been with Infosys for 12+ years. All my professional experience has been with Infosys. I was fortunate to work with some of the worlds best banks like ANZ, RBS Citizens, Deutsche and Barclays while working in Infosys. It has flexible work culture, we are free to change our work streams based on our interest as in my case i started my career as automation test analyst and now i have changed my stream to Business Analyst.
I enjoyed my time at Infosys. I learned a great deal. I got the opportunity to travel to different countries and work with great clients. Through Infosys, I was exposed Agile Work Culture which gave a great Career push.
Pros
Great Work Atmosphere
Cons
Long Work Hours, exspecially month ends.
Being my second organization, it was a nice experience working in Infosys. I have worked under a very good and understanding manager. However, it is really hard to deal with offshore people.
Infosys has a very good workplace culture and management policies. If you work hard, you can enjoy your time and grow your career. It has fun activities for employees.
typical day is pursuing clients and submitting proposals. learnt to work in a virtual dynamic environment, management can be improved significantly, workspace culture is distant and can be difficult for new hires.
Pros
work ethos, values and brand
Cons
slow, risk averse and needs to have deep strategic focus
I applied a job with 7 years of job experience, a masters degree from University of Florida and work experience from the US, still they recruited me into a position of Technology Analyst, to which they usually promote people at 3-4 years of work experience. My hard earned masters degree from the US was good for nothing when joined this company in India. It's good that they finally promoted me to Technology Lead, but I am still in that role in London with over 11 years of work experience now. I had one of the most horrible experiences in my career with Infosys management, in London and was always under threat of losing my job, mainly because of unsupportive managers and bad politics.
Pros
Onsite opportunities outside India if you are in good terms with your managers
Cons
Bad politics, poor management
The workplace if good if you joined the organization as a fresher. The management gives preference to those who are more likely to understand the culture of Infosys. The company as such doesn't have 360 degrees feedback which makes the employee vulnerable to his boss's say.