Innserve Ltd

Innserve Ltd Reviews: Working at Innserve Ltd

United Kingdom23 reviews

managementjobworkgreathourgoodpeopleinnserve

Pleasant place to work

I started working for innserve just 2/3 month before covid struck.The business they are in supplies pubs so unfortunately I was furloughed. Despite being in my probation period I was never treat any different and was paid fully for 8 month. I was made redundant shortly after but was paid off and treat well when they really could have just ended my probation top drawer company

Stressful and no training provided

Industry leading training as they state, absurd. Bonus scheme is a scam. Constantly asking for further training / help, left with - one day you’ll get to see it.I seen boys get put down like flies if they were late.

Insights into Innserve Ltd

What people like
  • Inclusive work environment
Areas for improvement
  • Energising work tasks
  • Sense of belonging
  • Ability to learn new things

Good company to work for colleagues are very helpful and friendly. You are basically left to your own devices. If you don’t hear from the manager it’s a good thing. No news is good news

Pros

Work life balance

Cons

Can’t think of any

You have to know your bars

Having never worked in a bar I have struggled to understand some of terminology.This said the staff are amazing and everyone helps you.Only leaving due to I’ll health

Pros

Free soft drink, coffee, tea and even beer on occasions

Cons

Long hours and weekends

Stressful call centre

Technical services - working on the phone was stressful, all based around trying to get you to fix over the phone rather than send an engineer. Management like to shout over everyone in the call centre to ask you to get a call.

Poor company avoid at all costs

Managed by people with little idea, will not respect employees views or rights.Best avoid unless you are a bosses man that says yes to everything.Management seem to employ family/friends that need jobs.

Pros

None really

Cons

Lots of promises that never happens

Innserve are a great company to work for. They give you training and support from the word go and the management team are always on-hand to offer assistance and advice. My only issues were the down time between calls with little-to-nothing to do, and the weekend shifts were very long (11/12 hours).

Pros

Management, hours

Cons

Downtime, long weekend shifts

Field service engineer

It is a service provider so they have people on the road 7days a week. There is a shift based work . You will be working weekends 9:00/21:00 ish . Usual day is 8:30 / 18:00 or 11:30 / 21:00. Its lots of traveling , facing customer every day. Some jobs are easy some are more tricky . Its allright if you like shift jobs and dont mind coming back home late etc.

Pros

personal use Van + free fuel for van

Cons

Long days, Weekend work once a month. No progression .

Great job OK company

As a technican the job is good in itself, being somewhere different everyday, problem solving and speaking to all sorts of people is rewarding. In regards to progression, there is none, you are just a number on a computer screen. If you're happy with that, then the job is ideal, if you want to progress, then it's not the job for you. As with most companies these days, penny pinching, expecting the impossible and lack of communication between management and the techs is a big problem. To summarise, it's a good job, the money is OK, overtime opportunities to earn more, not the right job if you want to achieve anything more.

Pros

Nice vans, somewhere different everyday

Cons

Lack of progression, communication between office and techs poor.

Busy but rewarding customer service role

I worked for innserve for three years as a customer service advisor. Taking calls from pubs and restaurants for dispense issues. A busy role, training was great, colleagues were a good bunch. My manager was great and always approachable. Moved on for advancement as limited opportunity. The pay and bonuses were fair for the role although pay rises were low while I was there so we're less competetive as time goes on. Not much in tadcaster so no city buzz.

Pros

Free parking, good training, good colleagues, fair pay.

Cons

Limited opportunitys, you work hard in summer can be tiring

Poor management

Well, what can I say? ... ALOT! If you enjoy working your *** off to receive no acknowledgement or thanks... you’re in the right place Poor management team who are never around, they’re always ‘in a meeting’ which is funny because if you class stuffing your face with cake whilst the rest of the team work hard to receive a bonus which they hang over you like a carrot to a rabbit

The asylum/prison camp

Terrible management bullys couldnt care less about the staff or what they do, if your face does not fit you will be made aware of this during your employment, I guarantee from the moment you walk into the asylum you will be instantly looking for a way out, certain members of staff paid more for doing the same jobs. Pay increase no where near inflation. I could go on...

very productive,fun and positive workplace

working at Innserve on daily basis was always a fun filled day as i always met new people due to working all over the south coast. i have learned a great deal from this company and my technical skills have progressed greatly since working for them due to the high standard of training they offer. i would normally work alone in the job unless we were completing big job which would require more technicians which was always nice because we could complete our work to a high standard but also have a laugh together. the hardest part of the job i would say was letting the customer down when something is incorrect with the install due to unforeseen circumstances which were out of my hands, but it was always corrected asap which was lovely to see because you got to make the customer happy and felt accomplished when completed.

Pros

great working hours, all sorts of different benefits from them and lovely people to work with.

Cons

working alone alot

high turn over of staff

Worked in customer service centre. They have a disturbingly high turnover of staff and tend to take on young people, whom are less likely to question the status quo and less threatening to the management. They also were pretty poor at employing people with disabilities/ health issues. Not what I would expect from a modern business.

Pros

working hours, good rates of pay

Cons

profits over people, poor track record of keeping staff and employing older people and disabled

People make the place bearable but the management were backwards.

Worked here for a number of years, the people that you work with are all great and you end up making good friends. Games room, 1 hour lunch and quartley bonus made it a bearable place to work. The major problem with this organisation is the cliquey environment and lack of opportunity to grow unless you are related to key people or feed their egos. It is a decent paying job compared to other office jobs but it does come with a lot more stress and accountability for managing your workload. Majority of management have 0 people skills so there is a real lack of communication without you feel like you're being treat like a child. Also the toilets were quite grim and in desperate need of an upgrade. There is no loyalty increase on wages either, if you was in a role for 8 years you would be paid the same as someone who's just started.

Pros

Quartley bonus & 30 days holiday

Cons

Profit over people

Enjoyed variety of the jobs.

Reasonable company to work for, management structure was top heavy. Work teams were good. Plenty of variety working in the field either with other operatives or as a soul installation engineer.

Pros

in charge of your own work patterns

Cons

travelling to jobs was not included in timings for installations.

Great for part time hours

Great for part time hours. Lovely people working there. And the bonus scheme is a boost to the monthly salary. Always felt supported by management and colleagues.

Pros

Bonuses

Cons

Breaks short

Temp job but good place to work with good staff. No pressure environment meaning that there was no scope for development but enjoyable all the same. Good job.

Summer cover opportunities

I had a great experience working at Innserve through the summer. It was one of my first jobs and I left my role having gained customer service skills and improved telephone etiquette and confidence. My team were amazing to work alongside and the management and morale of the entire office was great.

Pros

great team, chance to progress internally

Cons

I had to travel a far distance to get there

Amazing Company but not much room for advancement

Full training is provided before working on the live system; Standard hours 9-5pm Mon-Fri; Colleagues are friendly and welcoming; Quarterly Bonuses if targets are met; Overtime offered in busy seasons; Last Friday of every month is casual wear; Games room downstairs; You have to work Bank Holidays unless you book holidays on them; 30 days holiday (3 of these you have to take for Christmas Day, Boxing Day and New Year's Day); Life insurance is great; Can add Private Health Insurance for you, your partner and perhaps family; Parking provided in Tadcaster and is situated really close to the A64; You get micromanaged quite a bit depending on what area you cover; You have to pick up the slack for the lazy workers; Not much chance for progression.

Pros

Hour Lunches; Quarterly Bonuses

Cons

Not much room for advancement; Have to pick up the slack for the lazy workers

No potential to grow

limited opportunity, cliquey. No motivation for staff. unorganised work place, everybody looks for someone else to blame.

Pros

35 hour week

Cons

doesn't reward good work.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Innserve Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.8 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement