Insight

Insight Employee Reviews

A great place to work...

Insight UK is a great place to work if you have a manager that lives the companies values.I unfortunately didn't so I got out of there.They cared enough to eventually get rid of the manager though.Good for them!

Pros

Many

Cons

HR protects bad management for too long

Was ok

My first few months with the company were good but the management were bullies. My hours i was promised dropped way below my contracted hours. Avoid!!

Pros

Cons

bullies, low hours, no staff meals

good atmosphere

good place and good team and atmosphre, well looked after an employee and good benifts. Good holiday alowance and no bank holiday working. The office space and facilities are good and parking nearby

Awful company

Owners don't care for employees, their mindset is never stop recruiting as they can't keep staff. Manager in charge of customer service is a terrible individual and her partner is lazy, shops online all day. The 5 star reviews are from staff forced to do it. Stay clear, better off on benefits.

Excellent

Was and interesting environment to work with, make it a more relaxed one for staffs and increase the staffs salary expectations. Listen empathetically to the needs of the staffs

Good development and friendly atmosphere

Great place to work lots of opportunities for growth and development as well as a range of benefits. Everyone helps and supports each other to achieve an overall goal.

Pros

Good team members, atmosphere and development

16 February 2021
Thank you for taking the time to leave a 5-star review! We are so glad to see that you value the opportunities for growth and development and our culture of teamwork. Thanks again!

Been at insight now for a good few years. has got better over time. but always been a decent place to work with good percs. insight has everyones best interest at heart.

16 February 2021
Thank you for taking the time to leave a positive review! It's great to see that you feel we've improved over time and that we really do have everyone's best interest at heart.

Productive and Fun

It's great that everyone helps you whilst you are trying to get your mind around things. Very helpful and contributed to my productivity. Its always a fun place to be with different people all sharing the same goal and mindset of Hunger, Heart and Harmony.

Pros

Table Tennis Table and Pool Table

16 February 2021
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a positive review. It's fantastic to see that our values really do ring true throughout the company, even in helping you feel settled and your productivity. The table tennis and pool table sure are great to break up the day and enjoy with teammates!

Insight life

insight have always supported me personally and professionally and helped me enjoy my time here. The role I have allows me to earn money and work with some brilliant people

Pros

commission

Cons

processes

16 February 2021
Thank you for leaving a 5-star review! It's great to see that you feel so supported personally as well as professionally, that really is important to us.

Welcoming workplace with opportunities

Insight is a fun and accessible workplace. with progressive options available to all. The training team provide you with the right tools and the team you work in make it easy to ask for help

Pros

flexible working, dynamic job progression

Cons

N/a

Jobs at Insight

See more jobs

Best place to work

great place to work, we live our values every day. the flexible working and relaxed but driven culture are the main positives. every day is different and more fun

Pros

flexible working

Cons

nothing major

Excellent place to work

I have been working at Insight for 2 years now and I am still amazed at how the culture means to everybody. this is a great place to work with culture at the forefront.

Pros

flexible working

Great Working Environment

I have worked at Insight for over 6 years now and I really enjoy my role but it's the culture and people that make this a great place to work. The only downside is there isn't much progression.

Pros

Culture and atmosphere

Cons

Slow progression

Great people to work with, great team events, meet a lot of great people within the industry. Closely work with many different departments, everyone is motivated to do well

A Fortune 500 company going through a genetic, exciting change programme into a services and solutions business

I have been working at Insight for the past 10 years, and strangely I find myself in the wonderful position of feeling that my best 10 years are still ahead of me here! Insight is a global business going through a DNA level change, adding to the traditional VAR (value added reseller) business an exciting and dynamic services and solutions business. Aligned to this change is the market dynamic. The world of AI, data science, machine learning and innovation are all becoming reality rather than the providence of sci-fi writers. Technology is empowering really innovative change, and Insight has very cleverly evolved itself to be in a truly exciting position as a business that can support clients with amazing innovative activities aligned to these market dynamics, whilst at the same time still helping with traditional "keep the lights on" IT sourcing and supply chain tasks. We are becoming a really unique business on the global stage. I absolutely recommend Insight to anyone looking to create a long term career in a dynamic, exciting, fast paced global business.

Growing & exciting IT services opportunities

Agile working Opportunity to travel Exciting projects: solving business problem using technology Interesting customers from a vartiety of sectors Company supports volunteer days - 2 community days paid per year STEM outreach programme Amazing graduate scheme Great culture Inspirational senior leaerships

Employee-focused company!

Insight truly cares about their employees! From frequent team activities, fitness and wellbeing days to surveys that really are read and considered, Insight is by far the most employee-focused company I have worked for. Their 3 values - Hunger, Heart and Harmony aren't only a statement - you can see people demonstrating them on a daily basis. The opportunities and career progression are there - you just need to commit.

Great Place to Work

Really good values that are adhered to. Very professional HR and recruitment. Care for customers is first class. Benefits and salaries are good. Would recommend!

Excellent Work-life balance & family first company

Insight is a fantastic company to be apart of its definitely a company that embraces remote working and work life balance, and because of that we attract the "A Talent" to make us a better company. Having been at Insight for 2.5 years when speaking with clients and other employees for different companies its really pleasing to hear that we're known and its good things that they say about us, as when i joined the company it was a hard sell when no one had heard of us, so Kudos to my fellow teammates for enhancing our profile As with most large companies the only issue is salary and negotiating enough for you to be happy as the pay rises are minimal. This really is a great and satisfying company to work for and with peers who enjoy their job it creates a fantastic culture and environment. Keep it up Insight & team

hardcore admin due to processes but great company / people / culture

-they invest in their people -salaries are ok -the commission rate is one of the worst in the industry (10% of what you bill, before end of Q kickers) -Management is great -Senior leadership is great -Business strategy is sound -Solid investment -You are valued at the company if you show effort and desire to improve

Pros

free fruit & dohnuts

Cons

really poor internal processing system

Not Great

My experience was a bad one from start to finish. For the entire time I was employed at Insight I was micromanaged, undermined at every turn, made to feel undervalued and bullied. Also with the inflexible long working hours my work/life balance and health suffered a lot. The office is located on the outskirts of the city which made it awkward to commute. A lot was expected of you on a daily basis. It was often implied that you should log onto your laptop from home in an evening or at weekends to keep up with more experienced colleagues, but when the request of working from home in the week was suggested it was always denied. There's no point in the business offering flexible working if you aren't allowed to use it when needed. Workplace culture was one of "dog eat dog" with no compassion shown, especially where mental health was concerned. Overall I feel like I had a very lucky escape.

Pros

Salary

Cons

Location, management, culture

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Insight. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.0Job security/advancement