Insightuk

Insightuk Employee Reviews

Good

Insight Enterprises is an interesting and challenging company to work for. Always different situations to work on every day.

Great Workplace

Working at Insightuk is an absolute pleasure, it is a fun, friendly working environment. The working culture is highly positive. It is a very good company to work for. Would highly recommend.

Pros

Great office space

I enjoy working for Insightuk

Insightuk are the company to work for! It is fast paced and challenging at times but isn’t any job? For me this is only a good thing as the days go quickly and you never leave the office without feeling a sense of achievement! Even through the challenging times management and co-workers are always so supportive, everyone has a can do attitude and the office delivers such good vibes! 100% I would recommend Insightuk as a reputable company to work for!

Great Culture

I have worked for InsightUk now for over a year. I feel its a very secure job and company. The best thing about this company is the flat management structure and Directors that actually listen to your ideas and work hard to make continuous improvements to processes and ways of working. The customer is at the forefront of all operations which is nice and staff are well looked after. The people that work for Insight are like a large family and always willing to help each other out.

Pros

Free Tea and Coffee, Nice Offices, Friendly Staff

Back Stabbing

worked here a few years ago and was probably the worst mistake of my life. It is clicky, and you can't trust any your work colleagues. If you don't fit in you've got to go. The wage doesn't match the stress. Not worth it, please avoid.

Official response from Insightuk

12 April 2021
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We are sorry to hear that your experience didn’t match your expectations, and while we have never employed a ‘Contract’s Manager Assistant’ we are happy to discuss the issue further if you would like to contact us directly on 0333 800 60 40. Your feedback is valuable in helping us continuously improve and move forward as a business. Thank you, I look forward to speaking with you in the near future

Stressfull

Only work here if your family with people high up in the company While working for insight for the small amount of time I soon saw the horror story’s for my self STAY AWAY unsafe rope access equipment

Cons

Little money for to much work

Brilliant place to work

I have worked at insightuk since September 2019 and I have enjoyed every minute, always learning something new and a lot of support from staff and management. Everyone is friendly and welcoming, lovely place to work.

Lovely, Friendly and Supportive place to work

I have worked for Insight for nearly Two years. I have had nothing but support from the owner, directors, managers, team leaders and general staff. The working hours are great for family life and salary is competitive. I would definitely recommend working for Insight.

Amazing place to work.

Been at InsightUk for just under 2 years now and I can honestly say I love working at this place. It's more of a family unit than just a job. Job can be stressful but your colleagues get you through the day. Highly recommend.

fantastic company to work for

I have been employed at Insight for over 1 year, and the work ethics and training is the best I have ever experienced, the team and management are great to work with. Still employed so unsure why the negative reviews about high turnover, do you job and provide a high level of service to customers and your job is easy.

Totally unprofessional

This company is one of the worst I have ever worked for no initial training no process and a hire/fire culture with no regard to the staff. always a drama and private agendas from staff members if your face fits you will be ok if not then watch out. no training, no review meetings with staff, no bonus, terrible working conditions 17 days holiday with no sick pay. records are falsified to customers and engineers are not properly qualified for work undertaken. I would never ever recommend this company to anyone! Be careful

Terrible

Staff turn over here is ridiculous. A close knit place to work; if your face fits. Unfriendly; not honest and a clique environment with no prospects. Terrible organisation of workload and processes are not smooth. Not at all professional.

Perfect working environment

I have been working for InsightUK for just over a week and so far it has been nothing but an enjoyable place to work for. It is a relaxed working environment with daily tasks within my job role that keep me engaged throughout the day. The management are very helpful and colleagues I work with are friendly and have been inviting from the very start. Couldn't of asked for a better place to find a job!

Pros

Sociable working hours, friendly staff, happy working environment

Cons

N/a

Awful place to work!!!

Awful place! Would not recommend at all!! Large work load, always on catchup. Awful atmosphere in the offices. No training, no advancement, no pay rise unless you threaten to walk then they will only give you one in stages!!!

Pros

Good work life balance unless you have the out of hours phone

Cons

Awful management, awful atmosphere, dirty office

Poor communication and no training

Thrown in at the deep end with no training or guidance always playing catch up with work due to no organisation or consistency and stupid amount of work given with unrealistic timescales

Pros

Good Working hours

Cons

No training or progression

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Insightuk. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.3Job security/advancement