Insignia Healthcare Group

Insignia Healthcare Group Employee Reviews

United Kingdom9 reviews

Was ok to work for

Was ok to work for, generally they allways came back to me if I needed anything from the office staff.Kind staff, paid on time can't say anything bad about it pay was fair.

Fantastic company

Insignia Healthcare is a fantastic place to work. They actually care about their staff and service users. Supportive management, registered nurses and care consultants; extensive training and shadow shifts for each care package; they empower you to feel confident to provide the best care for the service users. On top of that you are paid well for the work you do. Not a bad word to say about the company, would recommend working at Insignia Healthcare to anyone.

Official response from Insignia Healthcare Group

28 October 2022
Thank you very much for your comment. It is wonderful to hear such lovely comments and we are glad that you are enjoying your employment with us.

Insights into Insignia Healthcare Group

What people like
  • Overall satisfaction
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Inclusive work environment

Fu work place

I can’t say I can knock the company in any way They have been supporting in every way possible.They are an inviting company, and friendly and even my birthday there was a card signed by everyone in the office. Never had that in my employment history 10/10

Pros

Good rate of pay

Cons

Good company

I've been with Insignia 6months now, from the interview process, to the training I was supported well for the entire time! I've got a decent work/home life balance with extra shifts available if I choose and my work mates are a fantastic bunch. The managers were supportive to me when I wanted to change my hours, can't fault them at all. Enjoying working for them, definitely much better then my pervious company I was with for over 7yrs.

Pros

Great team

Fun and rewarding

A fulfilling and rewarding place to work making a difference to peoples lives. Flexible working to fit around my lifestyle with opportunities to develop and progress.

Supportive company

Supportive staff team and good communication between staff and families. Good work space and opportunities to progress with knowledge and experiences

Great Company

Busy, fast paced at times. Attention to detail is critical. We work together to resolve any concerns or problems and everyone's opinion is valued.Management is proactive, compassionate and genuinely cares about its patients and employees.Salary is a true reflection of my job.Very happy here.

Pros

Great working environment

Cons

None so far!

There when you need them

I started working for Insignia about 2 years ago. They are really helpful and caring people and it’s nice to feel appreciated. I have contracted hours and am treated like a person and not a number. Managers talk to all the staff and I feel like they actually care about us on the ground. The girls in the office always chat and help. Best agency I have worked for.

Pros

Caring, inclusive and helpful.

Dreadfu

Disorganised, shifts taken off you without telling you, if you are ill they will punish you by taking shifts off you without telling you. Older staff are hypercritical. Being phoned often twice in a day to cover a shift even if you had said no previously to the same shift. Avoid

Pros

Going home

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Insignia Healthcare Group. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.5 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement