Insignia Healthcare Group

Insignia Healthcare Group Employee Reviews

Fu work place

I can’t say I can knock the company in any way They have been supporting in every way possible.They are an inviting company, and friendly and even my birthday there was a card signed by everyone in the office. Never had that in my employment history 10/10

Pros

Good rate of pay

Cons

Excellent employer with fantastic benefits

Its clear from the first day how much goes into caring for the clients. The clients and families are always number 1 priority, something that is sometimes hard to find in a healthcare company. The management are supportive, open and available for advice which results in an extremely well led company.

Pros

Supportive management, ongoing training and development

Cons

None I can think of.

Good company

I've been with Insignia 6months now, from the interview process, to the training I was supported well for the entire time! I've got a decent work/home life balance with extra shifts available if I choose and my work mates are a fantastic bunch. The managers were supportive to me when I wanted to change my hours, can't fault them at all. Enjoying working for them, definitely much better then my pervious company I was with for over 7yrs.

Pros

Great team

Fun and rewarding

A fulfilling and rewarding place to work making a difference to peoples lives. Flexible working to fit around my lifestyle with opportunities to develop and progress.

Supportive company

Supportive staff team and good communication between staff and families. Good work space and opportunities to progress with knowledge and experiences

Great Company

Busy, fast paced at times. Attention to detail is critical. We work together to resolve any concerns or problems and everyone's opinion is valued.Management is proactive, compassionate and genuinely cares about its patients and employees.Salary is a true reflection of my job.Very happy here.

Pros

Great working environment

Cons

None so far!

There when you need them

I started working for Insignia about 2 years ago. They are really helpful and caring people and it’s nice to feel appreciated. I have contracted hours and am treated like a person and not a number. Managers talk to all the staff and I feel like they actually care about us on the ground. The girls in the office always chat and help. Best agency I have worked for.

Pros

Caring, inclusive and helpful.

Dreadfu

Disorganised, shifts taken off you without telling you, if you are ill they will punish you by taking shifts off you without telling you. Older staff are hypercritical. Being phoned often twice in a day to cover a shift even if you had said no previously to the same shift. Avoid

Pros

Going home

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Insignia Healthcare Group. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.5