Integral UK
Happiness score is 46 out of 100

Integral UK Employee Reviews

United Kingdom135 reviews

Yes tidy workplace to work just poor communication on call centre side to work not always supportive salary not the best but overall not a bad place to work

Cons

Not much work

Bullying culture

Never work for this company management blame everyone but themselves.long hrs while they are out with their families but that counts as working from home.

Pros

Cons

Long hours with no extra pay

Poor company no concern for staff

Not a happy place to work moral very low no concern from management. Engineers are constantly put upon and expected to do long hours with little benefit

Pros

Cons

Lack of concern for engineers

Lack communication/failure to pay wages

Zero communication. No information from management and fails to wages. Avoids emails and phone calls. All phone lines are busy. As much use as a chocolate tea pot and they are quite happy to disrespect the management of their clients.

Cons

Fails to pay wages

Too many hours

Expected to work 60 to 70 hours per week and only get paid for 40 on a salary No support, Not told to let tax office know about company car. Other companies informed them themselves. Lots of paper work to do. No cover put in place when manger on maternity leave excepted to cover there areas as well.

Cons

Good Management - Comfortable Environment.

Really nice place to work. Comfortable environment. Room to grow. Nice management. Friendly people. Fast paced so you will need to buckle down and get on with your job!

Pros

Friendly Enviroment

Cons

No outlets/shops close enough to walk to at lunchtime!

Office politics

Not the worst job ever is quite laid back and decent shifts, however it can feel rather uncomfortable due to the blatant gossiping and somewhat bullyish behaviour from older members of staff who at their age really should know better. The management definitely have their favourites and seem to turn a blind eye to bullying and from what i have seen even join in on occasion. To summarise its an ok job you know what you will be doing each day most staff are lovely but as in most offices you get the bad eggs who let the place down, the team leaders make you feel like your going to get in trouble for asking a question and the atmosphere can be very intense and isolating. Also no flexibility as to working from home and you are not told if other members of staff have contacted covid.

Pros

Hours lunch

Cons

Bullying

Awful management

When I first got the job it was honestly great, such a relaxed and easy going place to work,but changes were made that were meant to benefit us workers yet it made work life horrible, the number of people that left in a matter of a few months was unreal, something I had never seen in any work environment before, we were expected to do unrealistic loads of work with no where near enough people and pay was just ridiculous, no progression, despite being told there would be, unless of course you know people ! .. I took some time off, due to stress and despite having a sick note I was threatened with AWOL as my doctor took a few days longer to provide me the note, the management do not care at all about anyone in the office, they send out emails about mental health, but when I was off, no one asked how I was (expect for the wonderful friends I made, only pro to the place) but management, HR etc nothing, when I handed in my resignation just recently however, they phoned/emailed asking for anything I have that belonged to them, priorities and all that !!... Honestly the only plus was the lovely people I got to meet and friendships I took from the place. But I wouldn't recommend, new starters are on more money than the people who have been struggling and working there longer. Absolute joke of a place. Best thing I did was leave.. And that's not even mentioning the amount of engineers who have left too and they're not even in the office, but goes to show how awful the management is !

Pros

People

Cons

Everything else

Poor management and vile place to work

Poor management. 100% micro managed to the point you get told off for speaking to one of your colleagues as your passing them, expect you to work like robots and not have a conversation. The atmosphere in there literally feels horrible, feels like your going to get shouted at for the smallest of things. Also with it being so silent, your days drag and you feel isolated. They favouritism people to the point they are visibly getting away with things you would never. It’s basically if your face fits. Managers openly speak about there staff in an open office, slagging them off, which makes you alway feel uneasy like you don’t know if your being spoke about like that. Not appreciative at all, you can put your whole 110% in to helping and you won’t get praised for it. The only time they want to start implementing good things for there staff is when they have like 5 complaints to the head of head and HR, an for sure they won’t last long. Works extremely slow, they do not work to a compliant standard. Oh and they don’t even look at your CV before you start so don’t even know your capabilities to match you to the right role. You literally seem like your brain dead how boring it is and feel like your not used to the best of your ability. The pay is poor, especially when everyone is getting paid different for doing the same job!!! I would honestly AVOID LIKE THE PLAGUE.

Pros

Staff are lovely

Cons

Overhaul horrible place to work.

Cleaning Operative

It was the best job I ever had. I worked at a really nice location where the staff were really nice. I worked with one other worker who was nice and got on well with and the supervisor we had when we first started was very nice to.I had a good wage and was paid on time. I was upset that I had to leave because I didn't live in the town where I lived and was spending to much on travel so was losing out on money. They are a Suffolk based company and a lot of contracts are in that area. So top tip only apply if you live in the town where the job is

Pros

You get left to get on with job

Cons

Travel cost if you don't live where the job is

Poor management!

Shocking management skills, overall unprofessional business is in a mess, no organisation, no communication at all, no training, poor salary, Admin think they own the place. Tedious and boring work. Get told off by manager for talking to other staff!!

Pros

On site Parking

Cons

Boring work, poor management

Onerus

Had no interview with the manager as the office was closed, in fact never met him. E-learning to start with was on my own pc. Wasn't allowed enough time to learn systems or finish courses. Three days with another engineer then sent out alone on multiple contracts virtually all retail. The job planning was farsical with often wasted journeys long distance. Sites were often completely rundown with low investment requiring multiple quotes expected to be done by engineers on site. Very low job satisfaction, high miles and very little help from management. Expected to do any work management wanted you to do. They were trying to get engineers to change to shift working to avoid callout costs. A hire and fire attitude if you refused to take on multiskilled jobs especially in probation. Also if you refused to sign a training agreement to pay back training if you left within 2 years. 50% driving, 25% on site working and 25% quoting. Mentally and physically exhausting. I don't recommend joining this company.

Pros

Out of London work.

Cons

Onerous and exhausting.

Avoid at all costs

Please avoid this company. An absolutely shocking place to work. The management is appalling. you will be treated awfully and talked down to on the daily, including shouting down the phone at you. If you value your physical and mental health. AVOID AVOID AVOID

Poor management

Terrible place to work. Management don’t care about their staff. Not paid enough for the amount that is expected from you. Not enough staff and completely over worked. They wonder why they have so many people off all the time. We are all burned out

Cons

Bad for mental health

Official response from Integral UK

3 August 2021
Thank you for your feedback. If you would like to provide more detail and discuss, please do feel free to contact me directly. Laura, HR Director

Deteriorating

Used to be a great company you felt part of a team and a individual with support from managers even higher up the chain now the last 2 years or more its become toxic, long term clients talking of leaving due to the structure of the company, no support to ensure jobs are done effectively, a computer system which just does not work even after years of tinkering, there really isn't any consistency or pride anymore, engineers are sat around frustrated waiting for work even though there is plenty to do (computer system), helpdesk is stressed.I hope it can get turned around if not just waiting for redundancies Pros are: private use of vehicles, a average salary, discounts on products from outlets via voucher website uniform provided

The Worst Place

Integral is probably the worst place in Facilities Management to work. The management are unbelievably unrealistic in regards to the work carried out, the staff are unmotivated and feel intimidated by the management. How on earth the Helpdesk Manager got the job, I’ll never know. Completely incompetent. Disgraceful place.

Pros

Lunch hour

Cons

The whole place

Great company if you like being sent to jobs you’re not skilled or trained in

If you’re a joiner and enjoy doing plumbing, this is the company for you. If you’re an electrician and enjoy doing joinery and plumbing this is the job for you. If you like attending gas and electrical jobs and then getting grief from the customer because you are not legally allowed to carry out the work, this is your dream job. Millions spent on a new computerised system that allocates the engineers work that is an absolute shambles. Management non existent unless your face fits apart from threatening emails. Emails and phone calls ignored if it doesn’t. Used to be a good company, now avoid at all costs!

Pros

Money not bad

Cons

Non existent management, no prospects unless your face fits.

Average Employer

Management difficult Great bunch of engineers in areaComputer system total failureProcesses frustratingAll contracts retail apart from some child care

Pros

Private use, callout 1 in 12

Cons

Difficult place to do your job

management have not a clue terrible firm

no respect .just lies of management .no structure soon as you pick up a job it is down to you.your data is disclosed to everyone .racism seems rife....

Pros

easy work

Cons

clueless management who dont want to know

Terrible managent and HR

Helpdesk manager in wallington horrible and hr are horrible, no support and so many staff cone in and out. High staff turnover. Best part ofctge day is when I got to go home. Working here is like working like a robot and take the hard end thrown at you by prejudice management

Pros

Get to go home at the end of the day

Cons

Terrible management

Your just a number not a human

Don’t bother. You must not speak out about mental health” they talk the talk but they fail the walk” you are just a number” Some nice clients but this company do not appreciate their custom

Pros

Cons

All of it

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Integral UK. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.9