Intelligent Energy

Intelligent Energy Job security & advancement reviews

Clear
3.1Job security & advancement

Good enough company

Medium size company with relaxed work culture, casual dress code, cantine and cafeteria on-site with beautiful green area and lake/pond in front of offices (very nice for lunch breaks). I think it's a great company to work especially for graduate engineers where one can learn a lot about fuel cell although employe's training could be improved. Work hours are not very flexible but has shorter Friday which is alright.

Pros

Learn a lot about fuel cells technology

Cons

People are a bit reserved

Very intelligent prospective for employers

Very good company to work for very interesting and challenging to work for this company. Like fuel cell assembly testing like validation testing making testing Rig and development and designin for fuel cell technology

Pros

Have a monthly meeting with breakfast from company

Cons

40 hr and flexible hours

Excellent Working Environment

Nice place, nice people. Technology is very good, desire to use latest tools is very good, ability to sell a product is more questionable. Definitely worth joining if they can begin to sell products and become profitable.

Pros

Good work life balance, nice office location and people

Cons

Lack of job security

UK based Research Company

Intelligent Energy is a UK based company specialize in the development of innovative low carbon fuel cell technology. Great place to develop your engineering knowledge.

Good and productive atmosphere

My first real job after graduating, and it is a great atmosphere to work in. Staff is friendly, and always willing to have a chat both work related and more social. I have gained a lot of technical knowledge during these 3 years, although I would appreciate more training courses. My presentation skills have greatly improved, as well as my report writing skills something you don't practice enough in a science degree. Career progression is often encouraged and well supported by managers and technical leads.

Pros

Nice and friendly atmosphere

Cons

Not enough training

Exciting R & D fuel Cell Company

Intelligent has grown dramatically in the past 6 years from approximately 50 employees to over 300 employees. IE now have a fuel cell UPP mobile/tablet etc. product about to be available in various countries. I have learnt a lot of new tasks while working at IE. I now feel its time to move on to a smaller company where I can use my skills.

Pros

Enthusiasm

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Intelligent Energy. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.1Job security/advancement

Intelligent Energy Reviews by Location

• Intelligent Energy
  • Job security & advancement
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?