Interaction Recruitment Group

Interaction Recruitment Group Employee Reviews

United Kingdom155 reviews

agencyinteractionavoidwagerolerateweekmonth

Great work community

The people you can work with are always top tier which make this job a lot of fun. However as agency you tend to be worked a lot by the place you work compared to their own staff, so it’s not for the weak!

Pros

Free food, Work your own hours

Cons

Shift cancels, no work due to lack of business

It’s ok

It’s just an average call centre job, long hours and call after call. Training could be better as we where left to do our own thing as it was a work from home job.Pay is average and you get paid monthly on the 28th.

Insights into Interaction Recruitment Group

Areas for improvement
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Sense of belonging
  • Support from manager

Not good

Lucky if you get work and on the bins you have to turn up and could turn up 5 days of the week and get sent home every day. Not a good way to earn money.

Very friendly

Always found my work and was very friendly.Good range of working on offer with varied working places all local locations.Rates of pay were competitive.

Pros

Pick you own days to work

Good agency!

Great agency to work for! Good communication with the office and have always managed to get me work. Happy I am with Interaction. Pay is okay! Have met great people.

Fast paced but fun

Fast paced depending on what area you work for. I did the winter fuel for DWP it was very stressful, some mean customers but the team mangers and team helped me through it.

Bad

You get 2 weeks training which is very rushed due to so many information. First week going live on calls is very fast and on the go, can be difficult for some people because of the rushed training. The management doesn’t care about you , they just want you to do the job. It’s alot of work compare to what you get paid for.

Very little work

Work from November 2020 to January 2022Last 3 months of working for them, November 2021 to January 2022 total of 5 nights work. Driving manager left at end of October and no replacement put in place so drivers run from Milton Keynes and felt like they had no interest in Norwich drivers despite there being work available so clients going to other agencies in the area and offering the work we were doing.

Pros

Started off well but went rapidly Down hill

Cons

5 shifts in 3 months

It's good working from home

Pay rate is low. It is a fast paced environment. Very VERY BUSY ON CALLS. No pay for bank holidays which is APPALLING, I think they should pay you for bank and national holidays

Good place

Good recruitment company, very quick in selection, prompt payment,good leaves. Got a good break for working, they respond promptly and quickly and friendly.

Pros

Quick interview process

Not too many jobs but will fight to get you fair pay

Had a good run with this company until work dried up as I only trampped. The work they did find they declined as they felt the client was not paying the correct wage.

Good

Good company to work for had me working in the first week, provided safety work wear for the job they gave meQuick phone call and maths and english test

Awful

worst job I’ve ever had and poor management by donor, forever felt like someone was on your back. Would never recommend working for these horrible people

Cons

Great agency to work for

miss linsey orbe from the leicester office got me stright to work Shes amazing at getting you the right job that suits your skill set I ended up with a full time job after 2 months within a placement

Pros

A agency that knows their workforce

Cons

Agency work

It was a good experience for me to work

unfortunately I was let down by a staff member who at the time was off sick and basically got me the sack for being a stressed out individual not nice

Pros

Excellent staff to work with

Cons

needed to do overtime when you didn't have to

Worst agency

Scammers. On advert £10 an hour, but it's included holiday pay and they tell you that at the last minute when you sign up a contract with them. Treat you like to belong to them.

Pros

Umbrella pay

Cons

Avoid

No respect only lies.

Very bad experience. No respect and bad communication. They are not providing all the information correctly .I don't recomand . From a 2 day run to Europe became 4 only lies.

Good. Really good.

No problems at all. Compare to other work agencies where I been working for - Interaction is best one. Never let me down. Never had problems with payments (99% accurate and on time).

Pros

good comunication with office

Cons

Productive and fun place to work

They are very supportive and everyone works hard. Strong team work and informative on how the business is doing. Great atmosphere and ability to have a laugh while working. The only thing that lets them down is the salary.

Pros

Free lunches once a month

Cons

Long hours, minimum wage

Letchworth branch

When you first contact them it’s all good but the the first time you say no to a job that’s it they don’t return phone calls or emails just ignore you. These people think they are better than you just don’t waste your time

Pros

Cons

Waste of time

Good Agency to work for, honest people

Interaction recruitment are a honest and reliable work agency in my opinion, been with them for around four months, pay is on tume and accurate. They are good communicators and always try their best to find suitable work for me.I like the fact they not shy to call you regardless of how long you have been away from them as long as you say you available, you will hear from them. OVERALL GOOD AGENCY Highly recommended

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Interaction Recruitment Group. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.6 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement