Interaction Recruitment Group

Interaction Recruitment Group Employee Reviews

Good. Really good.

No problems at all. Compare to other work agencies where I been working for - Interaction is best one. Never let me down. Never had problems with payments (99% accurate and on time).

Pros

good comunication with office

No respect only lies.

Very bad experience. No respect and bad communication. They are not providing all the information correctly .I don't recomand . From a 2 day run to Europe became 4 only lies.

Productive and fun place to work

They are very supportive and everyone works hard. Strong team work and informative on how the business is doing. Great atmosphere and ability to have a laugh while working. The only thing that lets them down is the salary.

Pros

Free lunches once a month

Cons

Long hours, minimum wage

Letchworth branch

When you first contact them it’s all good but the the first time you say no to a job that’s it they don’t return phone calls or emails just ignore you. These people think they are better than you just don’t waste your time

Pros

Cons

Waste of time

Good Agency to work for, honest people

Interaction recruitment are a honest and reliable work agency in my opinion, been with them for around four months, pay is on tume and accurate. They are good communicators and always try their best to find suitable work for me.I like the fact they not shy to call you regardless of how long you have been away from them as long as you say you available, you will hear from them. OVERALL GOOD AGENCY Highly recommended

Stay away

Management have their picks on drivers u ll stay months without work where others works 24/7 365. Work. Stressful have no right to decline tasks even when they're not always legal...

Pros

Cons

Tooo many

It is a good place to work

I was informed on time abiut the job, and i was contacted when it was a problem, to fixted on time! If it was any problem they check and give me quicly another job!

Friendly staff.

Friendly and professional service. Well organised and efficient staff. Easy to contact. Working for GBA at North Shields car ferry terminal. Manager always considerate and available to give advice when required.

Poor experiences sadly

It's not so much about the agency but I was recruited by them to work at an automotive breakdown service (well known), and the mgr was a vulgar shouting angry nightmare. Not withstanding that I had to violate my principles of transparent and ethical treatment of customers in order to reach company's goals. Another top notch high performing employee who started at the same time was so badly treated that she began lashing back at the boss, and was fired on the spot. I had a 92% success rate by the daily score sheet, but I don't thinkfit in to the lowest foul joke culture and I left. It wasn't a happy experience for me.

Pros

I learned a new skill

Cons

Terrible work culture and different ethics to me

Lowest paying agency ever!

Hopefully they will go bankrupt soon so that proper agencies can takeover their contracts. Ex policeman runs the show at Watford and is only a matter of time that the employment tribunals deal with him.

Pros

A job for desperate people

Cons

Manager

Jobs at Interaction Recruitment Group

See more jobs

Driver Hgv

I am a professional driver. I have a blue cscs card. Hiab tanker tipper experience. I spent years working on construction and transport.I finished nvq level 2 water jetting.And I consider myself a professional. This is my opinion. The agency has very poor transport experience Not very stable and safe For drivers.Quickly changes his mind and choice. Agency staff. Poorly trained. And unprofessional. A good agency for warehouse and farm employees. Not professionals

Pros

Many years ago ... he gave me my first job in the uk

Cons

Today it is not a very professional agency. Lots of mistakes. Money, withdrawals, treatment of employees

Friendly helpful team

Friendly helpful team, always trying there best to find the best fit for all there candidates. Communication was clear and direct and always available for any help needed.

Are these lot still about?

This so called recruitment agency is still open today? I thought they would of been closed down by now ages ago in fact with there illegal practices that goes on. If anyone reading this review is even thinking of registering DON'T! It's a scam from job posts to payments. If your silly enough and do join these morons then you won't know any difference when things turn out the way they normally do. I myself got sent to a job that was 24 miles away from my home at 06:00 on a Monday to then find out on that day I wouldn't be needed as they had sent somebody else as well. The guy who was there before me on that day worked at this rubbish well known fish place in Suffolk for 2 weeks before he realised what a bunch of idiots these people where. By this time he had worked 2 weeks with wrong payments and was late being paid as well. Glad that wasn't me! If you like wasting your money and time then join here as that's all you'll be getting and nothing else! Full of idiots that work for Interaction as you might soon find out? or already have? Please.....Don't do it! Hope sars come for these lot!

Worst agency in Gloucestershire

The worst agency in Gloucestershire. Had argue with office manager S.R. They are mega rude, even if you are desperate try don't work for them. One your sick day or something like that and no chance for work again for them.

high staff turnover

this is not a good place to work very individual no teamwork if you have a bad month your job is in danger the managers are very driven and fear is used to motivate

Decent office and staff

Okay place to work and friendly staff. Salary fair for trainee position and decent office. Very sales based and the target pressures become stressful fairly quickly so if you are not confident in cold caller people this isn't the job for you.

In General a good agency too work for

I pretty much attended interview and then started work the next day. The pay is ok but saying that they hire an outside company that pays you, they take a cut out of your wage for providing payslip

Pros

Regular work

Cons

Outside company pays wages and takes a cut

Worst agency I have ever worked for.

Worked for 4 weeks and I’ve had wrong wages since week one. Decided to quit due to stress and now looking for somewhere else. I am just hoping that they will honour my back pay and holiday pay. But I am certainly not holding my breath. Stay clear.

Temporary work as and when available and/or needed by client

Temp bookings offered to suitable people when their (Interaction Recruitment) clients need cover. No complaints so far. Nature of this line of work is that they may contact you at short notice if something becomes available, which is fine if you have no other work commintments.

They give opportunity to work for people with basic English. Good atmosphere. Very helpful management. Clear explanations of tasks lots of help for new staff.

Pretty poor office

Next to no contracts, pretty poor pay, when i was offered work it was out my area and then the office trying to say its not far away i commute from there every day, He must have a few houses in different areas then ! asked at short with asap start times. Office bod is useless, Phone up with an issue his response is smarmy arrogantly ‘what do you want me to do about it’. No idea what they're doing.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Interaction Recruitment Group. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.7Job security/advancement