INTERLINK EXPRESS

INTERLINK EXPRESS Job security & advancement reviews

United Kingdom98 reviews

Clear
3.0Job security & advancement

Good bunch of lads to work with

Very long days and pushed to take on more work load by manager. Manger has now moved on and a much better and approachable man in charge. Things have changed a lot since I was there.

Horrible

Wouldnt recommend to anyone, management were awful, didnt care about you just about how many parcels you can deliver. I asked for one day off to complete a career progressing course and they said no. so i left. gave them enough notice too. Also the money was awful on the island and they used that to thier advantage. The mainland money was alot more and did alot less work so work that out.

Insights into INTERLINK EXPRESS

What people like
  • Inclusive work environment
  • Sense of belonging
  • Support from manager

Excellent

You are given chances to develop and earn more money based on your own merits, I wasn't the quickest at work but I felt the arrangements of pay was fair and it kept a relaxed work environement where people didn't mind the extra work, but it could also cause problems in other areas of the job where the comission didn't apply. Overall I thought it was a great place to work and the job was rewarding and the staff looked after you.

fun and friendly

A good work place that helped me when I was out of work. I learned many aspects of warehousing and was able to expand my knowledge. The manager was very friendly.

fun workplace

Really great company to work for as learn different aspects of the business. friendly people to work with and amazing management. Always there to help.

Pros

great staff

Great pair of managers and supervisors and a good working environment Learn a lot and gain a lot of experience with delivering and meeting new customers Great set of workers and loaders

Interview stage.

Just a basic review for anyone applying for a position with this company. I applied for a position (Multi Drop Driver) based in Ossett, using indeed. Within a few days of my application I received a call and was offered an interview at the Ossett depot. On the day I turned up 15 minutes early, obviously in an attempt to create a favourable impression. Smartly presented I waited in a muggy alleyway before being told to wait outside (Luckily it was sunny) 45 minutes past my scheduled interview time a reasonably polite chap who never bothered introducing himself conducted what I can only describe as the worst interview I've ever witnessed. "Do you road rage" "How many points you have" "What is your attendance like" "Why do you want to leave your current position" .....For the sake of saying I'm an experienced customer service manager who has sat in many interviews. Anyway I was offered a dry run 4 days after my interview, the day before this was due to take place I rang the interviewer (No name) just to confirm times etc. The person who answered my call (Another no name) told me the aforementioned no name was on his break and would promptly call back. Never happened, obviously I didn't waste my time calling again....Left over £100 out of pocket because of the dry run bit....Be very cautious with this motley crew, almost all of the reviews you find online about them are very poor.....And for very good reasons.

Pros

Na

Cons

Na

Fellow work mates very good

Believe me stay well away, work colleagues fantastic, senior management get their pound of flesh & quickly show you the door

Pros

Own boss on the road

Cons

No job security/ unpaid extra working hours

BAD company

Left my current job to come to interlink as promised a secure job worked for a week and then got called into office to say that i had not been insured at all and they cant insure under 25s. they could of told me before i came and i wouldn't of left my job!

Cons

lack of training and lack of managment

Worse company ever

Don't work for this company, I started with them and had an accident at work and got sacked for it. They promise all this and that and fail to deliver

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at INTERLINK EXPRESS. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement