Involve Recruitment

Involve Recruitment Employee Reviews

Involve Recruitment is a good place to work for and all staff are friendly. Work with a diverse group of people. I find that the hardest part of my job is the workload.
Pros
Fun
Cons
Long Hours
Great company to work for, I personally worked through their construction dept helpful and understanding to all of business and personal needs. Rates are great would highly recommend them and continue to work for them anytime. Involve have always kept me in work when I need it, 5 star performance
Bristol office loosing money and director quit and left the business so there is zero leadership there currently and just 4 nineteen year old trainees with no experience
If the face fits your good. You put hard work in and get results but no rewards, long hours underpaid and management are clueless especially when it comes to their deputies. If you are thinking of joining them think twice, nothing but users and con artists.
When ever I've needed work I had a job offer within a day of two. And because I've proved to be reliable and have 30 years experience involve have called me and offered better pay than what I was getting else were . Plus they have a rail division which I'm PTS trained so I hope to do more work in the future with involve. A good company better than the average by far .
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Involve Recruitment?