IRIS THE VISUAL GROUP

IRIS THE VISUAL GROUP Employee Reviews

My former role was to assist the staff members in any way I could, I always excepted any task given and for filled it with care and precision. the benefits of working at Iris is that it improves your social and communication skills, and it helps you handle situations in a short period of time.
The Teesside site had been abandoned by the project manager and previous management, the safety of the work area (kitchen and dining area) were not upto scratch (at the time). Poor morale between the catering staff with alot of infighting and trouble makers. I do not recommend this company.
This was the worst place I’ve ever worked in 20 years of working based in billingham....Management especially the manager is shocking. He pulled many people down apart from 1 or 2 who he liked.... He threatened me with my job many times. Never got payed properly ever.
Cons
The day would be busy, but interesting cause I learned something new everyday. The staff was very helpful and informative so if I had any doubts they would clear them all up. I really enjoyed this job because it was very important to the shop, because I had to do everything perfectly but that is the interesting thing.
Providing application support to existing clients on filling their return to HMRC, Resolving queries on Personal taxation and self-assessment for filling it online through the IRIS accountancy suite. Providing support to customers on phone and in writing Learned about taxation policies and filling the return to HMRC. Enjoyed helping customers with their issues and updating them about the changes in HMRC ruling.
I worked full-time a few weeks ago but now I work part-time due to some personal problems. I go to the client's home, I have also the keys, I finish the cleaning and maintenance and I do a final check and I leave. I like my job, I am interacting with people, something that I like, is not a hard job, I just like what I am doing. That's why cleaning is not something hard for me. I learned how to improve my cleaning, new tricks in cleaning and I met special people. My boss is such a nice lady, every time I call her she helps me with every thing and she is so good and honest.
Pros
Manage your hours and how much you want to work
This was a great freelance role which I was able to get on with in my own time and provided with plenty of time to complete projects. The most enjoyable part of the job was the trust to work from home and get on with the projects in my own time. It was a shame that they didn't get as many jobs in as they were expecting, which meant my freelance time was ended early.
Pros
Working from home
Cons
Not enough jobs
Iris was a company we started ourselves in order to make money to donate to a charity that is very important to us. Not long ago we lost one of our closest friends to cardiac arrest and the charity was there to help us in our time of need, we therefore feel it right to give back when we can. We would meet every day after school, after assigning different roles to everyone we would spend a couple hours everyday discussing product ideas, sales strategies, as well as original funding for the products. We were able to fund our large batch of products through charity bake sales held at our school. The hardest part of the job was the time investment along side our six form school work, however thanks to some brilliant co-workers and team work we were able to raise £1500 over a few months for the charity.