Isle of Anglesey County Council

Isle of Anglesey County Council Employee Reviews

Enjoyed over 10 years at IOACC

I enjoyed over 10 years at the Isle of Anglesey County Council within various departments and job titles. My most enjoyable period was during my time working on a secondment with UNISON.

workplace

very good place to work, staff are friendly, wages are competitive.

Dicriminatory employer

Restricting vacancies to Welsh speakers, imagine the response if the advert prejudiced anyone who had welsh origins, how that might offend. There is a Human Rights violation here, fortunately when the UK leaves the EU, this sort of advertisement will be banned.

nice environemnt, friendly team. Shame it isn't permanent

no probs to report other than it's a temp role which is a shame. Nice work conditions. Can't benefit from courses as I am only temporary, but opportunity ti undertake all mandatory inhouse training.

Good place to be employed

My own personal experience is that of a very good work/life balance, with good colleagues who are always willing to guide and support you. My role is varied and extremely enjoyable.

Great Place to work

This council is a great place to work. It provides a great worklife balance and autonomy. The staff are very supportive and the council is very forward thinking and innovative

Brilliant place to work

A very good place to work. Made some good connections and gained a lot of valuable experience in my chosen field of work.I have thoroughly enjoyed my temporary contract with IOACC.

Good working environment and hours

Good pension schemeGood working environmentGood support from management

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Isle of Anglesey County Council. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.3Job security/advancement

Isle of Anglesey County Council Reviews by Location

• Isle of Anglesey County Council
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?