ISS Facility Services
Happiness score is 58 out of 100

ISS Facility Services Employee Reviews

Found 1,245 reviews matching the search
I wouldn’t recommend this company as they do not treat staff fairly. People are singled out for the smallest of things. Management try to resolve issues however, only care about their statistics. No help or support available at all. However, it pays well. If you can keep your head down and work hard you won’t have any issues. At least it’s a job that pays the bills. If you look at the bigger picture you are there to help the patient experience! You can be a friendly face for them to talk too which is nice :)
Pros
22 days annual leave + 8 for bank holidays, paid above national minimum wage
Cons
Staff aren’t treated fairly. No support available. Expect you to be a robot.
ISS like to throw around words and slogans promoting how good they are to their employees and how much they value inspiring them but the truth is all they care about is money and how to save it and aren’t above taking it out of their employees pockets. Wether you have worked their years or are a newer starter no one is safe when it comes to them saving money. From operative even up to first line manager level you are an expendable asset and in their eyes they’re are plenty of other people to replace you if you don’t like how they do things or agree with the decisions they make. Avoid working for them unless you absolutely need to and if you do expect the worst.
Pros
Great colleagues
Cons
Don’t care about their employees
The best company in the world ,unfortunately due to the pandemic situation I have been transferred to another company and I lost my job , I would love to work for ISS again ,missing so much this company
i never recieved any contract at all,was treated like an idiot.the coop had rediculous management in place.filthy toilet habits of some male staff.my so called management never listened to my input,overall pretty tardy company to work for, i see they cant get a replacement at all,because there reputation stinks,no support at all.im glad they sacked me,arsoles.
Pros
Cons
to many to mention
I was happy with my job in general. I did like the customer /supplier liasons and the access to use the in-house systems.The management was good in general and I did help them a lot.
Pros
Multitasking
Cons
The pressure
This company is not good for staff who speak out if health and safety concerns line manger has no respect for staff you are just a number just told to get on with your job or leave.manger to young to be in this job.
Pros
Cons
Bad management
Uma empresa que aposta muito nas pessoas para fazer um bom trabalho e acima de tudo os superior estão sempre com a porta aberta para ajudar e também para corrigir o trabalhos ... tenho muito orgulho por trabalhar para a iss .
Pros
Boa
Cons
????
The job was never the same each day as we had to go in to a team go to a fire in a store or offices or Pubs Drive up to 200 miles some time to get to the locations stay in nice hotels To work as a great team TO GET THE JOB DONE This was a good place to work shame it ended but it was a great way to see life afer a fire or flood damages ,
Pros
GOOD PAY with a bonus if lucky
Cons
LONG DRIVES staff could be a bit aggressive, not a team person .
Work place was great and with wonderful people around but management still have a lot to learn and to behave as managers. Management in way threats the staff, or you do it or you do it and if not next day they tell you to stay at home. Disrespectful
Good company to work with.. Sometimes you need to have self initiative to solve unpredictable problems but it's part of the job which you have been paid to. Totally recommended
Pros
Good salary, stable company and good environment
Cons
Sometimes work under pressure
There is no work life balance. There is no job security. Their management team are all stuffy men and very much an old boys club culture. They never pay you on time. You can't get hold of payroll. Their redundancy process was messy and disorganised. Just terrible.
Management changes regularly and mine couldn't talk english and knew nothing about job . so I was forced to leave .I loved the job but managers were useless.never any chemicals to clean store and delivery never arrived
Pros
Perfect hours
Cons
Bad management
A decent job but not enough hours for a clocking in and out type job. But what they expect you to do in that hour is insane. Good luck if you are trying to apply for this type of job. I'm sure iss have different types.
Pros
Good part time job for extra pay every 2 weeks
Cons
Not enough hours for clocking in and out job.
I worked for this company from 2019-2020.my team colleques i worked with wher eok but if you had problems with member of staff from other sites and compain this company sacks you instead off them.Avoid this company at all costs as they dont respond to emails or even when you phone them.
Pros
Cons
Lots
ISS destroy people. They are just a number to them. You're wanted as long as you work 24/7 and get paid for only 40hrs. When you become ill, you're no longer useful& they will destroy yiu completely, especially Retail High Street contract. Don't be fuled to work for them if you value your health& family life. They don't care about you. Stay away from them !!!
Pros
Cons
No support, long hours, stress, problem with wages
I was very hard working shift Day and Night weekend including when you are supervisor you are acting us a Ambassador manager and the company aren't here full responsibility clint want day and night very good job
Pros
Cons
12 Hrs or 16 Hrs
At my time at ISS (York) staff and management were very kind and helpful.Unfortunately I was involved in a car accident that caused me to be off work for 3 months only 1 month after I started the job.During this time they told me my job was safe, after my recovery I returned to work on restricted duties while I got back on my feet.I would definitely recommend ISS to anyone looking for work
Pros
Flexable hours and helpful management and staff
Cons
Having to leave ISS due to corona virus and living with a high risk person
All that matters is the bottom line. People who work hard are not rewarded any more than those who regularly turn up late, phone in sick, slack off and make mistakes.
Pros
Cons
Good staff not valued
Hardworking employees don't get respect the ones that don't work or are always off get more respect management didn't care too much back stabbing and bitchyness
Pros
Mon to fri working fortnightly pay bank Holidays
Cons
Not respected or valued
Awful company to work for. Managemenet and area managers were useless, wages went unpaid for weeks, no communicatuon, cant get hold of stock. Avoid this company !!!
Pros
Non
Cons
Loads
I had a good experience with this company and was given initial training with a supervisor and mentored whilst was working on first week I had been employed.
Pros
General friendly working teams
Cons
Tax office arrangements for right codes/ break guidelines for shifts.