ITC Infotech

ITC Infotech Employee Reviews

Decent

Decent place to work for with a great work life balance. Good exposure to the client and flexible work environment. Encouraged to do independent work.

Safe work culture

Safe work culture, fun at work, decent salary, annual holiday is good and job safety is good, overall work culture is very good. I will refer my friend to join this company.

a typical work culture

A very tough work culture with long working hours and no support for employee in work life balance. Limited opportunity to grow and one will be mostly placed at client place and hard to have a communication with managers or representatives

Great place

Average learning scope No Much challenges Work Life balance is there Work from Home No much salary hikes Aged Management great campus with all greenary

Good Company

I found it as a good company to work. Colleagues are very helpful. Learn and grow opportunities are quite often. Management is good and listens to its employees.

Cons

Less Salary, Mostly Support Project

Good

They are a very good consultancy company to work. With good talent management to get consultants into key roles with clients. I thoroughly recommend to anyone needing sponsorship to work to connect with ITC.

poor management and low wages

Poor management and low wages makes this company best to avoid. I regret working for them.

Pros

Cons

low wages

Energetic and Productive

Starting the day with the emails and planning the day's work like identifying and decide on how issues to be addressed, deadlines to be met by going through the calendar and emails. Then look at the diary, where I have noted 'first thing in the morning'. then get it done. Everyday, on my way I try to recapture what was the closing of the previous day and recall what was set to do first and act straignt on as as soon an arrive in the office. Also Depending on the date of the month, there are weekly activities & daily planned activities. In this job I have leaned the art of getting along with people even in difficult and demanding situation, updated my accounting skills in multi currency environment, checking, validating of project based contracts and improved negotiation skills in getting consensus on payment terms and costs favourable to company. Also developed team management skills and training skills, improved skills in process documentation. Hardest part of job is when it comes to year end financial preparation, schedule preparation account reconciliation, provisions, etc. Most enjoyable part is when the final account is agreed by the accountants and one could see the result of the hard work in real terms.

Pros

Global presnce and IT based projects which may have hig value projects

Cons

more traditional approach.

Productive is gud

Good environment for working. Good Management. Employee Friendly Company..

Pros

paid lunch

Cons

no long hours stay

Its a good company to work in (in terms of job safety). Provides good opportunities amd has sound management.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ITC Infotech. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.6Job security/advancement
  • ITC Infotech
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?