ITL

ITL Employee Reviews

This job consisted of going to different locations for translating such as courts, police stations, hospitals, law firms and solicitor firms. overall, no two days were the same.
Ok the worst thing to do is accepting working for pseudo companies probably at the back of a kebab shop or something. My advice don't go with this scammers no more they messing about your payments they pay you when they feel like and the pay is absolutely rubbish. On my opinion is not worth the effort to weak up in the morning and work for them .Worse company ever.
I never seen so bad agency before. They promise something but they refuse to respect the agreement. When is about the payment the Interpreter have to argue with them to get pay. They always ask you when is the dead line to get pay the Interpreter to sent the timesheet back+ TFL receipts and also ask about job ref no. They loose so many contracts. They don't accept any adviced. They always send wrong Interpreters for the bookings as I've been told by the clients. Most of the time the Interpreters don't attend for the appointment.
Pros
Free lunches
Los trabajos, los recibía de madrugada y tenía un periodo de entrega de 48h. El estrés era inmenso pero el pago era rápido
Great job to gain office experience and learn new skills involving how to process invoices and remittance advice, aswell as booking travel for employees.
You work like an idiot driving to different places all day and the next month you won't get ÂŁ15 an hour but ÂŁ10 instead even though you're contracted to ÂŁ15,next mont they'll sort it out though but won't pay you any travel money,you can try to contact them many ways but you won't win...oh and remember if you interprete over the phone you only get paid 9p per minute and that's below minimum wage.....they will sweet talk to you if they need you to do the job but remember you won't get paid properly....I took it further and things getting sorted
Pros
I love the job but not charity to work for free
Cons
Always problem with pay, illegal company who pays below minimum wage
Delivered correct concepts/meanings between source and target languages conveying clarity, tone, and style from one language into another. Translated messages simultaneously and consecutively into specified languages, orally or by using hand signs, maintaining message content, context, and style.
I meet lots of people in this work ,hours very flexible , pay is good,and also learn lots of things,the assignment is through e-mail. the assignment is very clear and simple.
Pros
travel expenses
I have learned a lot of new skills whilst being a Telecoms Engineer. Travelling hundreds of miles every day, working long hours is the hardest part of the job. However I have still find it enjoyable as I like working with any form of Information Technology. The company is well managed but for me personally, as I am sub contractor, the work is not regular enough for me to generate a consistent income.
Pros
Good Field to work in
Cons
working with this company i have learnt how to deal with people and how to be confidant which it has helped me being confidant with my self also it has helped me how to deal with different people.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at ITL?
Bad,very bad.Not enough work,stuff lost timesheets,late or wrong payments,etc.