ITN Mark Education logo
ITN Mark Education

ITN Mark Education Employee Reviews

Fair

I have worked with them for a few years whilst being linked to different agencies at the same time. Your work depends on who your line manager is. It can be challenging when they book yku last minute and ask you to be on time!

Pros

If you have patience they'll give you work eventually

Cons

Not enough balance in terms of long-term bookings

Best pay I've received as an agency worker

Paid nearly £100 per day to be a teaching assistant as a secondary school for the emotionally challenged. Management must be better because I did not hear back from them for months (was juggling between agencies for work at the time) until I called back. Turns out my name had been lost in the shuffle and I had to resign up.

Used to be a great place to work!

When I joined the company it was an exciting and innovative place to be. Due to financial uncertainty over recent years it had become very challenging

Polite and courteous. Well informed staff. Always pay on time and correctly.

Amongst the best in area. Recently bought out so hopefully will remain so. Take note of teacher's requirements and respond accordingly. Non- pressurising and good humoured.

Pros

Flexible.

Cons

Unpredictable

Proactive and professional

Did a little interim work with ITN about 3/4 years ago. Seemed very good then. Always very good communications. Only sent me to meet employers where there was a real job available. Not ‘fishers’ like some agencies. Happy to recommend.

Money Hungry Con artists - work elsewhere unless you want to be ripped off

I had to make a small claims case in the court in order to be paid by this agency and the school - Woodhouse West Primary School - in Sheffield, after working as an agency teacher at the school. Incredibly, they expected me to work for free, without any communication to this effect to advise me of this requirement or expectation, and then when I complained and they admitted they had no correpsondence that confirmed they had advised me that they expected me to work for free, they still refused to pay me and told me to sue them. I did. As soon as they received the court papers, they were suddenly very keen to settle out of court and it cost them more than the amount they had owed me in the first place, once court fees, interest and a punitive amount for messing me about was added on. A ridiculous organisation that has no concept of modern day slavery. Only slaves work for free and slavery is no longer legal.

lack of clear communication

lack of clear communication but seems to be improving. They are under new management who seem to be more professional and proactive communicators. Here/s looking forward to a brighter future

Just ok

OK place to work.Its been some time since I worked for them. Just a normal supply agency I guess. Moved on as I wasn't getting enough work through them.

Another supply agency

Wake up and wait to get a telephone call about work. Longer term assignments were handy, but more common back in the late 1990s. The original Mark Education was much more friendly.

Pros

Cons

Lots of long distance travelling

Great support

Lovely company to work for. Great staff and great support. Lots of work when I wanted it. Great work life balance. I would deffo sign up again if I ever needed to. Thank you ITN.

Jobs at ITN Mark Education

See more jobs

great

Very efficient agency, one of the better ones I have joined. Frequent work offered and staff are always attentive and happy to discuss potential roles.

Small company feel

This is a small national company. When I started with the company it had a nice feel to it. Lots of changes recently including many redundancies and branch closures.

Supply Teacher

ITN Mark provides a great service. They have been amazing at finding schools and job roles that were the right fit for my needs. Would recommend to other teachers looking for a change.

Very Professional

There was good communication and contact from the agency. Very professional and supportive. I was alwayss able to speak to someone if required. THey took on board the feedback that i provided.

Helpful, interested in your requirements

I have been gainfully employed in some lovely schools. Longer term placements have been fulfilling and rewarding. Mainly I have worked with SEND and though challenging has given me greater insight into learning difficulties and called for greater creativity to achieve goals.

Το εργασιακό μου ωράριο ήταν ασταθές και το γραφείο που με έστελνε στα σχολεία ήταν ανοργάνωτο. Επιπλέον το εισόδημά μου δεν ήταν σταθερό,

Ο τρόπος που λειτουργούσε η εταιρεία αυτή ήταν να στέλνει εκπαιδευτικούς σε σχολεία. Με καλούσαν στο τηλέφωνο νωρίς το πρωί και έπρεπε να πάω εκεί που μου έλεγαν. Αυτό δε συνέβαινε κάθε μέρα και ο χρόνος για να προετοιμαστώ κατάλληλα ήταν ανεπαρκής. Συνεπώς, δεν απέδιδα καλά στη δουλειά. Επίσης, δεν έλαβα επαρκή προετοιμασία για την κουλτούρα και τις αρμοδιότητές μου στα αγγλικά σχολεία.

Pros

Φιλική αντιμετώπιση

Cons

Αστάθεια και έλλειψη οργάνωσης

ITN Mark Education are an Employment Agency

I enjoyed my time working for iTN Mark Education as I was working in a very diverse school in Newcastle. I worked throughout all year groups and provided 1;1 support to nursery children with Ausism. I gained a lot of experience at this school.

Pros

Working with lovely children

Cons

Distance from home

lovely consultants

great work, short and long hours to suit your needs. also long-term and short term contracts in schools. money is good hourly and also school pay is good , you get half day rate and full day rate.

Pros

good pay

Cons

short breaks

Good enjoyable expereince

Given the encouragement and supported to challenge 'the norm' and deliver success. Day-to-day the business would look for ideas and suggestions to ensure success was for all, achieving potential was important to the business, as it was for the individual.

Great agency to work for. professional and always matching client to appropriate schools.

Very professional team in Birmingham, who ensure that they match the needs of the teacher with the schools they have to offer. They are in constant contact with you to ensure that you are happy within the setting and keeping you up to date with extension to the assignment or when the assignment is about to end.

Great agency to work for!

The staff at ITN are nothing but helpful. They really cannot do enough for you and always help me out with any issues I have. Staff are very friendly and immediately put me at ease even though I'm a very nervous person! Definitely recommend to anyone thinking of joining this agency!
  • ITN Mark Education