ITS

ITS Employee Reviews

workcompanypayworkinggoodmanagementhourstaff

Gives and Takes

You'll get friends and experience out of this company but if you aren't willing to burn your colleagues you'll stagnate. Hours are odd and it's not spread across the company evenly. Positives are that the pay is good and the people you'll be working with in the sales office are genuine and honest people.

Pros

Colleagues

Cons

Easy work no one micro Management

Good team not enough work ot after 50 hours unfortunately .slip seating always in different truck the senior drivers have there set truck new guys have to always look for what’s available

Insights into ITS

What people like
  • Energising work tasks
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Trust in colleagues

bra

bra plats / bra kollegorbra cheferbra tider på jobb

What is the best part of working at the company?Close knit and very great atmosphere.What is the most stressful part about working at the company?They will fire you at the drop of a dime.What is the work environment and culture like at the company?Could definitely use some loosening up. Very stiff staff. Most of them are related.What is a typical day like for you at the company?Fine, nothing crazy.

Bonne entreprise pour apprendre

Bonne entreprise pour apprendre en stage mais les conseil ne sont pas écouter

Nice place to start your career but can be a bit stressful at times

People are very friendly and helpful. The work can become stressful at times but nothing that cannot be managed. Leaves are provided easily and it has a good work life balance. Only the pay is a bit less.

Reno environment hostile, sparks was great

Reno location is terrible, managers scream at you on a daily basis and I felt the environment was very toxic for me mentally. Sparks location is much more professional and enjoyed working there. If you don't like get bullied by almost every level of management then don't work at the reno location.

Pros

Compensation

Cons

Hostile and mentally draining at Reno location

Decent company to work for

Worked for ITS for about 7 years and they were a good company if you put in the work and time to do your job right. Need to wait for positions to open up to move up to management.

Easy going good work

Agency staff are good and easy to listen to, they help you find regular work in your area. Paid always on time and flexible with days off , I've definitely worked for worse company's

It's not bad...but you have a little Mussolini looking over your shoulder.

I liked right up till they started changing everything and letting non management, be management. They like teaching. 👍 The management also makes you feel the need to watch your back.

Pros

Its a job, insurance

Cons

Poor management, no good communication

Great place

Great place to work. Know your stuff. Do your work. Friendly people and co-workers. Variety of work and clients. You won't get bored Pretty much that's it.

Pros

Flexible

Cons

Nothing much

It’s always average production. Good workers. Poor management.

Had good pay and constant hours. I appreciated working there until, they received new management. It all went downhill from there. You sit there for 8 to 10 hours. Which is awesome when you like to get paid. Set aside from that , management always seamed to pick favorites. Team leaders have been caught saying offensive statements to myself and other co-workers. They hire random staff and decide to start paying them more than average, just because they know them. And one day you might wake up to a phone call, that says “ we don’t have any work for you to do, but we’ll call you when we have some ready.” Just to find out they did it to ALL your other co-workers. Except “team leaders” And even then it’s not worth the wait.

Pros

Two 15 minute breaks, One thirty minute lunch break, constant hours, steady pay

Cons

Poor management, No Handbook/Guidelines, and Strange rules

Time

This job is great for someone that single with no kids and don’t have a life well for someone with a family it’s too time consuming but you can work alot of hours

Pros

A job

Cons

Every thing

In a nutshell

Work-life balanceYou might work 8hrs or you might work 14hrs but they would not tell you until about 30 minutes before you are about to go homePay & benefitsThey will tell you that you will be making 20$an hour but then only pay you 17$an hourJob security and advancementYou never know from day to day if you will have a job or be fired it all depends on seniors attitude which ir really unfairManagementThe owner senior is a bipolar mess and his son just stands aside and does or says absolutely nothing as his father fires all the good help and runs the place in the dirt very sad because they could be a really good place to work for if the old man senior was not thereCultureIts really sad the only people he wants to keep around are the suck upsOverallThe place is a horrible place to work they promise insurance don't get any thing they tell the employees what they want to hear but then never follow through with any of it. It's very sad.

Great experiance as GTA company driver.

Great place to work, great managment, super nice dispatch, no push, new trucks added every year. Have short haul routes, Can or Can US. Montreal runs, P and G trlr move etc.

Great culture but absentminded to those working nonstandard shifts

Working on my shift I rarely see other people, because of this if I have questions or concerns I do not have many options to get the answers I need. I have mentioned several times that I wish to gain extra knowledge about different departments, but every time I am dismissed. It tends to feel that, while culture is a huge hiring point, it falls on the back burner after a while.

Empresa tranquila para se trabalhar

Boas oportunidades de se aprender. Horário de trabalho comercial.

Pros

Facilidade em lidar com todos

Cons

Não fornece alguns beneficios.

Pessimo

L'azienda è scarsa sia per quanto riguarda l'organigramma che il posto di lavoro. Retribuzione da fame. Azienda incompetente

Pros

Nessuno

Cons

Tutti, sconsigliata

Productive while Enjoying

I learned new technology about the transport communications.The working hour is appropriate for me.The most hardest part of the job when we are aiming to get the target.

The owner is a amazing leader

The work is rewarding and the owner really cares. The training is paid and easy to understand. The team environment is extremely positive and helpful.

Slecht

Ze beloven teveel maar geen reaktie gekregen waar op staat

Pros

Geen

Cons

Heel veel

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ITS. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.2 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Learn about ITS in popular locations

• ITS
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?