ITV Studios

ITV Studios Employee Reviews

United Kingdom10 reviews

It was a nice working environment, management were easy to work for.

At 37, I was an old runner for the day but the people in charge made it a stress free experience. The production was well organised due to the experience of the team.

Pros

Free lunches and they pay promptly.

Cons

None that come to mind.

Office bullying

Office bullying made it really difficult to enjoy the job culture. There was little work life balance and was barely granted even a single day of holiday.

Busy, can be brutal, fun

ITV is a great place to work. But you must be committed, hard working and passionate about your job. Television is fast paced, stressful, exciting and can be brutal. But it can also be one of the best places to work in the UK.

Creative, Stimulating and Exciting

There wasn't a typical day at work and that was one of the reasons the studios was such a great place to work. It depended entirely on what shows were in the studios that day. There was a buzz in the office and on the floor each day especially when there were live transmissions. The crews were the best in the industry and the management were very hands on and supportive.

Pros

Working in a creative environment with a great team of people

exciting good working enviormental workplace

i have done lots of jobs such as driving, cleaning, porter and jobs above and beyond my duties.i got on well with the management, and when asked to do overtime i didnt refuse and got on with work colleges and clients.

Pros

odd free lunch

Great Workplace

Great place to work, full of friendly & helpful people. Great support and progression available. Excellent views and it's fun area to work in, Media City.

Amazing experience

A typical day at work lasted between 10-12 hours for a floor runner, which is standard to the industry. I learned the intricacies of on-set etiquette and how to manage artistes and talent personalities in a professional and appropriate manner. The workplace is friendly and encouraging, particularly so from other departments beyond the AD (Assistant Directors) department. The hardest part of the job is the dedication to long hours, but they are always duly rewarded by how interesting and varied the schedule is. The most enjoyable part of the job was meeting and befriending industry professionals, and growing to become part of a family at ITV.

Pros

Varied work, good pay rate

Cons

difficult coworkers

fun place to work

fun place to work, people are nice and environment good to work in. hard work and long hours but worth it. But the work I was given was great and let me be creative editing on my own and with other producers

Professional work place

A full day of filming on set, which was a bus, the advert we were filming was for Travel Line Cymru which was to be aired on television and over the radio. Here I got to witness the work of a professional camera crew, makeup artist and director. I worked with a lot of people all of different ages and personalities which helped me to improve my social skills.

Pros

Free lunch and lots of professional experience.

Fun and Interesting

Was able to see parts of the TV studio that I thought I'd never see. The people were really interesting and nice and told me about their jobs

Pros

Flexable hours

Cons

Jobless at times

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ITV Studios. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• ITV Studios