ITV

ITV Employee Reviews for Executive

Enjoyable

Enjoyable but not much progression. There are good perks and a typical day involves calls emails and meetings. Good work place culture and a place you can actually make friends

Constantly on the go

A typical day includes setting up Licence Agreements in our internal Rights Management system and dealing with various teams like Rights, Finance, Operations and Business Affairs to iron out any issues in order to get the agreement out to the client for signature. I have learnt how to be excellent at prioritising and managing heavy workloads to tight deadlines. I have good support from the management team and work well with my co-workers. The hardest part of my job is sometimes not being able to get things done there and then and having to wait on people to come back to me. The most enjoyable part of the job is working with a great team.

A typical day at work is assessing if we have the rights in certain ITV shows. ITN source, Media archive of central england would ask to use certain clips and we would need to read to the contracts and tell them if we have the rights to sell the clips to other program makers.

Pros

Cheap Lunches

Cons

Long hours in TV

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ITV. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.3Job security/advancement

Compare ITV with

ITV Reviews by Location

• ITV
  • Executive
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?