ITV

ITV Employee Reviews for Production Assistant

3.5Pay & benefits

Brilliant place to work, lots of fun, staff really friendly and helpful. Great environment, decent salary with benefits and a very suitable location..

Pros

Great co workers, amazing working environment

Working on Location in different cities whilst on tour with the The Voice kids, has taught me how to deal with younger children and their parents. Making sure they are properly informed about the process during the audition and keeping them entertained and relaxed before they perform.

Productive and different

I enjoyed working here. It was my first job after leaving school and a great experience. I learned to be independent and carry out tasks alone. Having had no experience in office work to begin with i was able to quickly learn and execute all tasks quickly and efficiently. i immediately found this was a necessity, as being an office runner meant i was essentially doing a lot of moving around and there was a lot that had to be done each day. The hardest part of the job was the flexible hours. In TV if things aren't finished by the end of your working hours, most of the time you will find yourself working extra hours as tasks must be completed. The most enjoyable part of the job was commuting around London to different places for different reasons. I am a very sociable person so it was nice to meet different people on a daily basis.

Pros

A different work environment, the freedom to be sociable

Cons

Low start pay with a lot of work

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ITV. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.3Job security/advancement