Before interview i would suggest looking at the company as a whole, what our values are, what our culture is, how our practices run.
I would definitely check out our websites and social media channels
- Websites: https://www.independentvetcare.co.uk / https://ivcevidensia.com / https://www.myfamilyvets.co.uk / https://www.myfamilypet.co.uk
- Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/IndependentVetcare
- Instagram: ivcevidensiacareers / thepethealthclub / myfamilypet / myfamilyvets
- Facebook: IVC Evidensia Careers
- Twitter: @IVCJobs / @IVC_Evidensia
You will not be working with animals, just answering phones
Dont be bullied into a lower salary than you want, you will be working every minute to your best ability!
To come across approachable and friendly, to research and believe in the company values and to be an well organised individual with self motivation and drive.
Look at the company as a whole. What are their values, what is their culture and can you visit a local vet practice. Investigate both the UK and European business.
Help jobseekers learn about the company by being objective and to the point.
Your answer will be posted publicly. Please don't submit any personal information.