JPMorgan Chase & Co
View all JPMorgan Chase & Co reviews

JPMorgan Chase & Co

JPMorgan Chase & Co Employee Review

Avoid

The onboarding process is an absolute disaster. Once you struggle through that you'll find that training is non-existent, managers don't care and don't take responsibility for anything. Favourirism and toxic teams are completely normal throughout the business. I thought it was a good career decision to join JPMC, but quite frankly the money they pay isn't worth it. Schockingly bad. Avoid.

Pros

Salary

Cons

Everything else

2.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Worklife balance.

Excellent company to work for. Friendly colleagues, not to far to commute to.Parking onsite. Excellent training, clean environment. Good promotional prospects.
Same location

Bullied me & forced me out

I worked as a Corporate Actions Analyst in Bournemouth.My managers were hostile to me and forced me out of my job and out of the company. The training I received was poor and hampered my performance. They have a culture where they look after their own. If you have family there you will be ok. I was forced out and have no job now. I hate what they did to me. No humanity.

Pros

Pay, coffee, location, nothing else

Cons

Bullying, Selfish, Culture, Unfair, No humanity
Same location

Fantastic organisation to establish and drive a career

If you want to invest in yourself and drive a career forward then JPMorgan offers a brilliant organisation in which to do that. An easy life … no, challenging… yes, rewarding… yes. If you have the mindset to succeed then opportunities exist. I held six roles in over 25 years, across IT, Risk Management, Leadership and Projects. I never stopped learning and pushing myself and my teams forward. Managing your own career trajectory is key, especially dealing with global management and their expectations - time management is important and so is establishing a work life balance when the business is 24x7x365.

Pros

Super facilities, constant development opportunities, flexible benefits

Cons

Be prepared to deliver every day

Ask a question about working or interviewing at JPMorgan Chase & Co. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.4 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement