Jack Richards & Son Ltd
Happiness score is 70 out of 100
View all Jack Richards & Son Ltd reviews

Jack Richards & Son Ltd

Jack Richards & Son Ltd Employee Review

Settled in well, team have been looking after me and I look forward to the rest of my career. They've been supportive with training and kept to their word in regards to what was offered to me.

5.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Official response from Jack Richards & Son Ltd

30 November 2022
Welcome on board, we're pleased to hear things are going well for you! The Jack Richards team

There’s a lot worse.

Been here a while. Trucks are well maintained & come with a fridge & microwave as standard. Work is varied, anything from Food Products, Timber, Cardboard etc. All parts of mainland UK are covered. Snap account parking paid. Uniform. PPE. Even an Atlas! Never unreasonably hassled. Totally compliant in regards to Tacho & vehicle defects. The hourly rate is a little low compared to other places, but as I well know, you won’t be treated as well at other places. Most shift patterns & driving experience catered for.

Pros

Good equipment. Treated well.

Cons

Needs a pay increase.
Same location

Brilliant company to work for overall

Having worked at JR for 10 years I can say that this is a truly brilliant company to work for- the Management are brilliant and always do what they can to help. Could the pay be more- yes, but in an industry where margins are minimal it is understandable. Overall there is no where I would rather work.
Same location

Nice staff but long unpaid hours

When I was there we were paid a 10 hour day rate but regularly worked over 10 hours so worked for free Staff were really nice but couldn't continue working for free

Pros

Nice staff and management

Cons

Long unpaid hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Jack Richards & Son Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.8 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement