Jacobs

Clear
4.2Pay & benefits

Insights into Jacobs

Areas for improvement
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Energising work tasks
  • Clear sense of purpose

Professional and Encouraging Environment

The interview process was different to what it usually would be due to the current climate (I had an extensive phone interview). The training is thorough and inclusive (two weeks intense with small groups, so you won't feel left out and will always get the support you need). The support is ongoing even after training - always encouraged to ask for help etc. The office is fast paced but always a good mix of laughs with everyone. Good pay and benefits.

Great company that looks after their staff

When I first applied for the role of Enforcement Agent I had no previous experience in the role. I came from a background within the Armed Forces and was no stranger to working in a challenging and sometimes stressful environment. Since leaving the Armed forces I found it difficult to adapt to civilian life and really gain traction with other jobs I had been in. Since being at Jacob’s I found not just a job, but a career I could really throw myself in to. It satisfied all the needs I was craving since leaving the forces. Don’t get me wrong the role of enforcement agent is challenging and can often be stressful, but once you find your rhythm and your own way of working you can make the job work for you just as much as you work for it. Management is always on hand as well as helpful teams in the office to facilitate any needs or questions you may have to carry your job out. An outstanding level of training is provided and you are given the tools you need to succeed.

Pros

Company car, competitive salary with an uncapped bonus, helpful management who will back you 100%

Cons

The odd stressful situation, sometimes long hours but you get out what you put in

Good company once your in working properly,

New to the business but had great training, hours u can work around your life as long as you do your 40 hours. Can earn big money if u put in the effort.Helps when you get a good trainer,

Cons

Long hours needed to earn well

Stressfull

Worked at Jacobs for a few years. Work was stressful and need to keep phone on at home so it can take over your life but if you want to earn big money it is there to be earned.

Pros

Choose own start times as long as hours are covered in a week

Cons

some late nights and weekend work needed

Salary is good with a chance to increase this every 12 months. Work/Life balance is very good and management are approachable, expectations are reasonable

Jacobs is a good place to work. Work/life balance is very good. Working hours are standard and salary is average for admin role but have the chance yearly to increase this if expectations are met . Job security is high if meeting/exceeding expectations.

Jacobs is a great place to work. Good hours and well paid. Its not the easiest job to do but if you work hard you reap the rewards. The people who work here are really friendly

Administration input

I have good and flexible working hours You need to work closely with colleagues on the road You can earned awards by going the extra mile Very modern office

Pros

Paid lunch breaks

Cons

some dept you have to work weekends

Productive and job satisfaction with good inter department collaboration

Jacobs are always developing and improving working environment for all employees which continues to grow. They have invested highly in IT, Development and Design to provide structure for employees to complete daily tasks effectively and for the competitive Client tender wins. All this provides a good salary and job security with opportunities to progress within the Company. Working for Jacobs is fast paced and you need to be positive, organised and able to prioritise work when requests outside daily routine come up which is frequent. This is always taken into consideration praise and awards are given which is good for morale and makes you want to do more to succeed. The holidays you receive are good and in addition get all bank holidays off as well as additional time off at Christmas due to shut down which do not come out of holiday entitlement.

good place to work

Positive place to work, with a few job opportunities to progress however salary isn't great for the amount of hard work and years service put in......

New Starter!

Only been here a week! And already feel like i fit in well!! Everyone is so welcoming the money seems great and the bonuses are Fab!! There is lots of support and everyone gets on with everyone! Even get 2 weeks off at christmas and new year!! Happy to be apart lf the team!!

Fair Management, opportunities to progress, well paid.

I have worked at Jacobs for 5 years now, and i have been in several job roles as i have been recognized for promotions etc. The management here are very fair, understanding and the training provided ensures that you do not necessarily have to have mounds of experience in a similar role. I did not have experience in this industry prior to starting at Jacobs, yet i have learnt everything i need to know on the job, and my salary has increased by almost £10,000 per year since starting in the Contact Centre and i am very content in my current role.

Good pay but your risking your life!

Work on your own this just is not safe in this day.

Pros

Wage

Cons

Hours expected

waste of time and dead end job

never work for a company that relies on bully tactics to gather their income, will slowly eat at your soul working here. the work is slow and the people are not nice people, would all stab each other in the back for a little raise. turnover extremely high, would recommend for short term easy money, not long term

Pros

Cons

have no qualms sticking people

Never work here

This is by far the worst company I have ever worked for. The basic salary is £18,000 and if you do not achieve bonus which is nearly impossible then they will fire you. Do not apply for this job!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Jacobs. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.9Job security/advancement