Jamy Interactive, Inc

Jamy Interactive, Inc Employee Reviews

Why Jamy Interactive ? Good working culture and leadership

We can learn a lot of new things and the products they are developing , I will recommend people to work here. Its good to have Big Data , AWS learning .

Pros

perfect in their facilities, security, management and their policies.

Cons

No such as.

Great

Good work culture (One of the best places to work)Good pay structure.Friendly Sr Management. Easily approachable.Professional Growth.Well oriented and organized.

Great and Employee friendly

I like the way they treat our employee .I glad that i have received this opportunity to work in Company. I also lucky for that i get good team.lead and team mates everyone is supportive.

Awesome company good work environment and culture.

Awesome company good work environment and culture. Team mates are supportive and management is translate by. Company policies are good appraisals are fair and they give good salary hike and bonus every year.

Good company to develop our skills have great learning opportunities.

Great Company to work with. Have properly followed work culture, and had job security as well. Good company to develop our skills have great learning opportunities.

Team is very good they help to learn better.

Very genuine. Good people. Good mentor, team lead and manager. Very beautiful place. My team is very good they help to learn better. Every has very good work culture. Overall good human beings I have experienced is in company.

Best company to work

Best company to work and to have work life balance (provided you've got the good project with good project management). You'll get all the employee facilities.

Great place to work at. Unlimited creative freedom and opportunity to work on what one likes. Incredible and supportive people - right from co workers and managers to HR and admin.

Challenging but very helpful workplace

It was an awesome working experience with the company. It was very challenging in the starting but it help me a lot and increased my confidence. I hope my bond with all my colleagues and company remains the same. Everyone was very helpful in my initial days when i started my job and there guidance help me a lot to grow.

It is a good place to work

The culture at Best Company is by far the greatest asset. You can tell that they truly care about the happiness of their employees. It's a really relaxed and calm environment, even though the work we do can be fast paced. I don't dread coming into work on Monday mornings and the managers are extremely patient and understanding.

Productive and workplace

You get to work with smart people. They provide food, snacks and drinks..... with no extra cost Chill work culture Awesomely designed office space.

Best work culture

To get more ideas for the company and can lead the good and better teamwork for the organization and self confidence and motivate for the betterment of the organization and self

Well orientated and organized.

If you have that zeal & passion to reinvent yourself,come join Management support, flexible working hours, work as a team. Awsum environment of CEO n good response of them.

Productive and fun workplace.

At times there seems to be a slight divide between the departments upstairs and downstairs, which may be down to the varied nature of the work being carried out in each department.

Best work culture

My skills including communication , sales , over all confidence have enhances with the opportunities provided to me .Fun and work place and it's good places in their indeed company so excited from this job for their company in few hours work more salary to their work becoming their company of Ur about good company

Jamy Interactive care about Employee Wellness During COVID-19

Searching for a new job during COVID-19 and its difficult to find but the company Jamy Interactive is awesome key roll during this covid 19 pandemic. While the salary isn’t everything when it comes to job satisfaction, it’s certainly a key component.

Pros

Cons

No this time.

Jamy Interactive work culture and atmosphere is awesome.

Jamy Interactive gives chance to every individual to prove oneself and showcase their strengths and implement them in the growth of company and individual, very cool work place, Top Management is very co-operative with employee.

Nice place to work @ jamy interactive

Nice place to work @ JAMY INTERACTIVE. Workplace culture has to be improved. They treat you well enough with facilities.Work culture is so soothing there that I will recommend people to work here. It is perfect in their facilities, security, management and their policies.

Jamy Interactive. Flexible timings and the work culture is also good.

We can learn a lot of new things and the products they are developing are awesome at Jamy Interactive. Flexible timings and the work culture is also good. The managers are very friendly and the colleagues too.

Jamy Interactive work place is of Collaborative and competitive

Jamy Interactive work place is of Collaborative and competitive along with productive & fun. And also gives importance to employee relations. Jamy Interactive work culture is rather very versatile and dynamic.

It was my first MNC – Jamy Interactive

It was my first MNC – Jamy Interactive, truly world class in maintaining the standards and culture. Supports overall development individually and technically.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Jamy Interactive, Inc. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.9

4.9Job security/advancement
  • Jamy Interactive, Inc
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?