Jane Jefferson Cleaning

Jane Jefferson Cleaning Employee Reviews

Good management.Jennifer the director is absolutely a lovely person, very understanding. Good payment and very flexible with the hours.I was happy while working for them.
I've been working with this company for a year. I've always been helped, rewarded for my hard work, I felt like in a family. They were always kind and helpful with every kind of problem. I could have choose how many hours working and the pay is really great. It was my first and only job in London and if I ever will be back here, I will definitely come back to work for this company. Thank you for everything
I like the idea of meeting new people and cultures. You can do more hours or less it's up to you! The office stuff is easy to reach, helpful and friendly!
I have worked for cleaning companies all my life and this is the best one of all of them.Everybody is really friendly and never had any problems.If ypu work hard they always look after you and respect your work.Jenn is one of the best bosses
Been working for JJC for over 5 years now, and witnessed, in part, the changes throughout the growth and the effort made to keep it as friendly, professional and a fair company to work for. Living wage, working hours flexibility, friendly communication are some of the best things. And if you're a responsible/ethical and hard worker you can only expect the company to treat you accordingly.
The management are always fair in their approach to customers and to the staff, they respect your time if you’re not able to do a certain job and have always been professional and friendly. They pay the London living wage and your wages are always paid on time. They are always there if you have any concerns, the people are very nice so I would gladly recommend them
good: fair pay lots of jobs and extra hours bad: bad communication (office) bad organisation (office) non-apologetic about messing up schedules (office) expect to be patronized and in some cases exploited
Official response from Jane Jefferson Cleaning
1 April 2020
No worker has ever been exploited at JJC and this accusation should be submitted directly to the Director. JJC stringently follows employment law and uses a third party Peninsula for all employment law guidance.
A lovely team to work with and a great ethical company! I have learned many skills since working for Jane Jefferson Cleaning & am able to attend workshops to expand my knowledge, when the opportunity arises. All staff are looked after a great deal, proof of this shown in Jane Jefferson Cleaning being a member of the living wage foundation.
Pros
Working hours and conditions
Cons
They will miscalculate your working hours and try to avoid paying for half of your work done. Communication is nightmare I worked 50 hours weeks but then they will send me payslip saying that I only did 130 hours in month. And after they admit to mistakes they will tell you that you will receive your money next month as they cant correct it now. And then story repeats you will spend hours to chase your money.
Official response from Jane Jefferson Cleaning
31 March 2020
We are very sorry you had some issues with pay. There were some issues with a system change that affected less than 5% of our workforce and we worked to resolve this as quickly as we could and within the next payroll. Any underpayments rolled over have always been paid and the new system has stopped this from happening again.
I love working in this place, everyone is kind and friendly. I would advise people looking for cleaning jobs to look into this company and give it a go.
Great company to work with it’s not stressful at all. Great communication. They got a lot of work and are always helpful. I will recommend this company for sure.
So far I've had great experience with the company. There's been some miscommunications between the office and the staff but nothing that can't be solved. Other than that everyone is really friendly, helpful and trustworthy. I love working for the company and maybe in the future developing there on a higher positions and with a higher salary.
They respect all workers and pay the London Living wage which is amazing. We have an amazing manager, who helps if their is anything your struggling with,
Pros
Nice Environment And Good Hours
Cons
Working for JJC is being certain that, if you are a professional and ethical employee, you will get to work with a good team of people that respect your hard work and availability at the job. It's basically a two way street of commitment when it comes to do what the company is set out to provide to its customers.
Excellent ownership/senior management. A strong and productive work ethic followed through the company and made all feel very valued. Wouldn't hesitate to work th