Jardine Motors Group

Jardine Motors Group Employee Reviews in Oldham

Have been headhunted for a new development with the same brand I had represented for 7 years it Should have been fabulous however my direct line manager was an absolute dinosaur my way or the highway and ruled via email despite operating under the same roof !!!! Promise broken continually and wouldn’t listen to recommendations when made on how I could improve my department where ignored so I took the decision to leave following a period of leave due to being completely stressed with the way the business was run and I was Managed, when I eventually left the mine manager I had was moved and the changes I recommended to him subsequently made !!!!! Joke of a company stay away unless you like a meeting about a meeting and a forecast about a forecast !!!! Great basic pay but poor outdated Pay plans !!!!!!!
Pros
Basic pay
Cons
Email culture people justifying there roles, poor HR, not staff focused unless your a YES person !!!!!
Official response from Jardine Motors Group
3 June 2019
Thank you for taking the time provide your feedback. I would really appreciate you giving me the opportunity to discuss this with you, as this is not how we expect people to feel.Clare Martin07823 356 711
Lots of promises made including ‘we are different to the rest ‘and lots of empty acronyms. They do not listen to their staff and have a very short term attitude to business, all about units and profit. Long working hours with no thanks, just ambitious managers trying to get up the greasy pole. Not at all the premium customer experience that they say they are. Yes the showrooms are very impressive but ruined by poor customer service and management. There has to be a root and branch approach to getting the right management structure in place and stem the very high staff turnover. Simply not good enough on so many counts.
Pros
Shiny showroom, some great members of staff (but not management)
Cons
Management, broken promises, long working hours especially in sales
Official response from Jardine Motors Group
1 April 2019
Thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback.I would be keen to understand more about your comments in relation to your experiences at Oldham; please do contact me direct to discuss your feedback in more detail as this is not the type of culture we aspire to have.Clare Martin, HR Director
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Jardine Motors Group?