Jardine Motors Group
Happiness score is 73 out of 100

Jardine Motors Group Employee Reviews for Sales Executive

A typical day at Bracknell Honda consists of achieving targets for new and used car sales, helped to achieve by daily prospecting with available data. This is done both by telephone calls to conquest and loyal customers aswell as CitNOW videos. I have a supportive management team which makes the workplace more enjoyable, both my sales manager and retail manager are always happy to help myself and my colleagues. The most enjoyable part of my job is building relationships with my customers, this is because I believe that people are more likely to make a sale through you if you have a positive relationship with them and they are confident enough to trust you whilst making their purchase.
Pros
Company car
Cons
Lack of available product
Very matey culture. If you’re a yes man you will be fine. Mates get to cheat on easy bookings others don’t see and do what they want. Everyone bar those chosen few get dumped on. Call centre manager is two faced and not to be trusted. Very frustrating atmosphere, could be good but manager ruins it.
Pros
Cons
Managers
11 February 2021
Thank you for taking the time to leave this review. At Jardine Motors Group, we are passionate about supporting every single one of our colleagues and giving them the tools to become the best version of themselves. We have worked incredibly hard to create this inclusive and supportive culture, so if you would like to discuss your feedback on management in more detail, then please contact me directly so that we can make sure you feel fully supported moving forwards.Clare Wright , 07823 356711
Worst company I have ever worked for, Total joke management think they’re really special when they really really aren’t had been there for a number of years before being manipulated out by new management.Senior non-dealership management should be ashamed of themselves the level of in-house if your face fits is utterly ridiculous.The paperwork is a complete joke the processes are a complete joke and as for JOLIP well what a load of BSTo The directors stop with the Ivory Tower BS you need to be in your dealerships to see what’s going on if you were half of the so called managers wouldn’t be there
Pros
Not a fat lot tbh
Cons
Appalling managers, aloof directors, long hours, ridiculous paperwork
Management was some of the worst I have ever worked with, coming from Ford to Audi you think things would be better but no..regret from day 1. Nobody wants to help you..so you fend for yourself. Paperwork is just beyond a joke.
24 February 2020
Thank you for leaving feedback.It’s disappointing to hear that you haven’t had the support in your new role that is expected. I’d appreciate it if you could contact me directly so that we can discuss in more detail, and I can help.Clare Martin, 07823 356 711
I've been working with Jardine Motors Group for just over a month now and I'm very impressed. Whilst it is a fast paced, busy environment that demands hard work and dedication, I expected that and surely you get out what you put in! I can honestly say that I have been supported tremendously well by my Line Managers and Senior Managers here. Nothing has been too much trouble for them and every time I have asked for help they have helped me. I have been treated in a professional, friendly, respectful manner and I cannot speak highly enough of the Management Team here. My colleagues have also assisted me in settling in to my new role. I am delighted to be here.
Pros
Good pay, great managers and colleagues who care about you.
Cons
None.
6 January 2020
It's great to read of your delight in being a part of the team and that you've been supported so well!Thank you for sharing your first month of experiences with JMG.Clare
A very poorly run company! Was with JLR for several years worked my way through several storms of which i was promised by managers would be resolved. However it never was! The worst is when they lie point blank in your face! This company will tell everyone things are all lovey dovey and how it is such a great atmosphere however it is far from it! They try everything they can to take money from you. I still havent been paid my final salary even after a year! When you put something towards HR nothing gets done because once again they are ‘puppets’ of senior managers! AVOID THIS COMPANY!!!!
Cons
Bad management and lots of selfish lying managers especially in sales
9 April 2019
Thank you for taking the time to post us a review.Please could you contact me directly as your allegations are very serious, especially in relation to not being paid correctly. Clare Martin07823 356 711
Lots of promises made including ‘we are different to the rest ‘and lots of empty acronyms. They do not listen to their staff and have a very short term attitude to business, all about units and profit. Long working hours with no thanks, just ambitious managers trying to get up the greasy pole. Not at all the premium customer experience that they say they are. Yes the showrooms are very impressive but ruined by poor customer service and management. There has to be a root and branch approach to getting the right management structure in place and stem the very high staff turnover. Simply not good enough on so many counts.
Pros
Shiny showroom, some great members of staff (but not management)
Cons
Management, broken promises, long working hours especially in sales
1 April 2019
Thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback.I would be keen to understand more about your comments in relation to your experiences at Oldham; please do contact me direct to discuss your feedback in more detail as this is not the type of culture we aspire to have.Clare Martin, HR Director
Been in the Trade for over 25 years and this must be the worst place ever, I left after only working there for 4 days......Stupid Business Managers/Controllers who I would not even employ as cleaners.........total management fallout. Negative Sales Meetings and all staff totally unhappy.
Pros
none whatsoever
Cons
Idiot Managers
1 April 2019
Thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback.I would be keen to understand more so that I can ensure that no-one feels this way you have in the future. If you would be open to call me directly to discuss your experience, I’d really appreciate it.Clare Martin, HR Director
Constantly ridiculed for being mature in age.No team spirit.Hardly any leads ! Leads given to a couple of people there.Not a good place to work if you are a woman and I have been in automotive sales for quite a while. I have never been treated so poorly! .No leadership.No level playing field.ts like the are not interested until the last day of the month.Most of the sales goes to a guy who has been there longer than the Roman road ! Who takes and I mean takes the sales leaving everyone else desperately looking for sales.Management allow this as they have no back bone !
Pros
nice customers
Cons
Boredom, lack of team leadership
they expect too much from you. have to do midnight handovers for cars. everyone wants to leave in the sales department as no one is happy. spoken to like you are nothing managers don't listen to your views and take it personally when you don't come in on your day off.
Pros
cars
Cons
long hours, not allowed lunch breaks