Jardine Motors Group

Jardine Motors Group Employee Reviews for Service Advisor

I enjoyed my first role as service advisor with Jardine but now feel I need to move onto a new challenge. Work life balance will be important in my next role.
2 January 2020
Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback; it is greatly valued.
For such a big company they are very unorganised, expect to work super hard to achieve uneatable targets set by hierarchy and when you challenge these targets you’ll be told “that’s how it is”. Expect to work very long hours and be stupidly stressed about your work load, no one will do anything about this either! They have no problem putting everyone’s health at risk, as long as they are making a profit either (Covid related).
Pros
Company Car
Cons
Long Hours, stressful, low pay, hard to achieve comission
18 February 2021
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. Its extremely disappointing to hear that you have had such a bad experience as we work incredibly hard to ensure that we have a positive culture and that colleagues have a number of channels outside of their dealership to raise issues. We have very stringent COVID safe ways of working in place that are reviewed formally by Directors three times per week. As you clearly feel very passionately about your experience, I would really appreciate more detailed feedback and would encourage you to contact me directly on 07823 356711. Clare Wright
Worked for Jardine now for coming up to 3 years, still enjoying it, great place to work and great people. Would recommend them to anyone in the motor trade
Pros
Achievable Bonus, Good Pay, Great benefits
Cons
Can be long hours
20 January 2021
Thank you for taking the time to leave this review; I am sure that your feedback and recommendation will be invaluable to anyone considering a career with JMG.
Jardine are an excellent company to work for and are part of a bigger company with strong holdings in other countries. Recommend to anybody who wants a career that could potentially extend past a dealership career. Very welcoming staff and interesting new starter courses.
18 December 2019
We appreciate you taking the time to provide feedback on your experiences. We’re definite it will prove invaluable to those considering a career with JMG!
Manager was racist, he kept making sly remarks in regards to my colour & kept doing things to get a reaction out of me. The other service advisors were nice people & easy to work with, but no one got any praise from anyone in a higher position.