Jark

Jark Employee Reviews

I only worked for Jark Healthcare for under 2 months in 2017 but did enjoy my time there. There were 4 of us, including the manager, working in the out of hours care coordinator department. The manager was amazing, by far the best manager I have ever had. The other 2 members of staff were fantastic as well. Hours were unsociable due to the work but I only had to work in the office every other weekend. The rest of the weeks I worked at home which was great for me. The rest of the company was a shambles. Care recruitment department who worked during the day were awful, constantly making comments about how much they hated us in out of hours even though we rarely spoke to them. Company got rid of our department, making all 4 of us redundant, including the manager, who may I add still helped me find work even after leaving the job herself, couldn't fault her at all. The redundancy process was horrendous. Everyone in the company knew about our department being closed before even we did, even care homes we provided staff for knew due to care workers telling them. We found out from a carer themselves before head office told us. That resulted in a few angry phone calls from my manager to head office, who was furious we were not aware of our roles being terminated before everyone else.
Pros
Staff in the on call department were amazing, pay was way above minimum wage for my age, able to work from home for most of my shifts
Cons
If your made redundant, all workers and clients will know about it before you do.
I had no issues working for this agency they got me into a full-time contract almost straight away and always pay me on time and did not mess me about as other agencies do
Pros
good at finding employment
Cons
They are verry good jark im work long time With them they're very very very good age and never complain to them I am working with them 12 years and they are very dear to know me every one they all know me and They all know me I am very glad if you ask them about me they say it's very good work
I lasted 3-4 days at SA and I really tried to get used to the work and thought I’d be able to keep up with the production speed but it’s next to impossible and after 1 day they expect you to be able to keep up and be as good as everyone that’s been there for years who are also struggling the staff are really nice especially surprising considering the pressure they are under they need to slow production down for the sake of the staff horrific impossible job I wouldn’t waste your time as if you haven’t got 4 arms you will probably end up getting sacked, avoid.
Pros
Friendly colleagues
Cons
Horrible work and too fast paced
No words to describe the the way I was treated with this company ,Basically payed me off on a weekend when I was due to return on the Monday- told not to come back due to absolute lies which there was no proof to . He said she said kind of childish scenario. Full of grown men who are gossips, mentally draining work place .Spoke to in a highly unprofessinal manner from agency manager , didnt let me get a word in and left a single father penniless just before christmas .No notice nothing .Unpaid holidays , avoid avoid avoid!!!!!! Place to go if you want to become seriously unwell.
Cons
This company has been very good to me over the years I worked for them and should I ever need to I would go back to work for them again. They like every other company will need you to prove yourself on the job including how you present to the client who is also paying your wages. once an initial term has been reached and their confidence in you has grown you will start to get you teeth in to more work opportunities and then you will build a steady stream of work. you have to be prepared tio go where the work is but that just adds to the adventure of working for a great team.
Pros
steady work
Cons
long hours including travel
If you drive and you like to get up in the morning and do you job at best of you standard ,yes the employer call you back and you have work . Simple !
Pros
Pick you days
Cons
First week pay check underpaid. Emailed/Called no answer to the query and continued to be underpaid. Turns out they lied about the hourly rate and couldn’t convince the contractors to pay what they said we would be. After 6 months took one day holiday and on the morning I was to return to site, I was told not to bother I had been replaced by another agency labourer.
hard to get shifts through this agency and there is a complete lack of communication from them, during the current pandemic they refuse to furlough there workers and try to enforce sick pay despite workers not actually being ill people i worked with have also been refused sick pay and were told they werent eligible as they are on zero hour contract, they also expect you to be on-call 24/7 and think its acceptable to phone you in the little hours of the morning for a long shift
Pros
Cons
poor communication, poor hours, poor conduct regarding employees
As a class 1 driver JARK were one of the better agencies to work for, kept me busy and wages were decent. If I ever go back to agency work JARK would be my first choice.
Pros
Regular work
Cons
Agency work
Worked for Jark 2 years ago with one of there clients, any issues you get at work they are very accommodating. Going back this year to deliver sheds around the UK. Long hours but you can work at your pace and paid every Friday is a bonus.
Haven't had any problems with this agency to date, I am employed full time elsewhere but use this agency for any extra hours if I need them. There's a few terrible sites I've been to but not the agencies fault and some fantastic ones. Mainly telehandling work but it'd be better if they had more ADT, shovel 360 work. Never had a problem with wages. Overall a good experience
Overall I felt that I was overworked, underpaid and let down by my employers. the jobs were brilliant and varied, I felt that the other staff was afforded more opportunities with pay rises and positions.
not enough work available. too long between placements. pay rate is usually only basic min with no benefits. i do feel that i am only ever used when a job comes their way rather than they chase jobs for those registered with them and awaiting work.
Pros
Cons
work availability
Jark is a work agency company, work comes and goes, various jobs, management were okay to deal with most of the time although they sometimes pushed for unrealistic time frames
mi sono trovato bene con questa agenzia, offre tanto lavoro
I've worked for this conpany twice, first time I worked at Sandown racecourse, noane from jark bothered explain how to do things, the only one who tried to help didn't really understood english spoken or written!! There was no place to keep your belongings, they wanted me to clean men's toilets with them inside!!! Me and my colleague worked hard that day, while everyone else was chill in and taking breaks al the time, you must be asking yourselves why I worked again for them if first time was a nightmare, well I only went because it was double pay on boxing day, in Kempton park, first the management is so poor and not communicate with each others that came 4 more people than it was supposed to, you know what happened? They sent the last 4 arriving back home, if that was me I would be fuming.. then we were supposed to work 12hours from 8am to 8pm, at 2am one of the managers of the jockey club wanted to send us home earlier because we were too fast, and finished earlier than we were supposed to!! Because we didn't accept they gave us the worst jobs u can imagine!! Always wanting to send us home earlier because every hour after. I will never work for this conpany ever again, hope they see this and don't even have the nerve to ask me to do any other work for them because I WON'T!! Stay away, this is modern slavery
Pros
None!!
Cons
Everything!!
Depending the person how give you the places for you go is according with the job you will expect. Many problems and stress with companies we go, disrespect and discrimination against us , permanent staff is horrible with agency people, not in every place but mainly places with I work.
Pros
We can refuse go to this places
Cons
Money, transport, work places
Didn’t like it at all, management was unfair and not at all bothered. The job itself was quite soul destroying as your constantly doing the same thing over and over.
OK to work for, got payment on time, was never late, work was very easy, but busy, beautiful women in the office, that you would do, any of them, no bonus
I worked in this recruitment agency at 10 2018 to 03 2019 as a production worker,first they gave me job but later finished immediately our cooperation totally didn't interested, what next . I found next work after above six weeks. I have bad experience with this company.
  1. Employee reviews