JB Landscaping

JB Landscaping Employee Reviews

Very friendly environment with excellent management

Excellent company to work for friendly environment excellent management transport provided

Pros

Local

Well-Rounded Company

JB Landscaping has been by far one of the best companies to work for. They encouraged every bit of a work-life balance. Although I have acquired a part-time, I will keep working for this company from home.

Boss seems to be a good man I believe this company will grow to be respected

Newer company but I believe it will grow to be one of the top. With much respect definitely give it a try and give you a good estimate and a job done right

excellent place to work

this was a summer job throughout my college years. it was a lot of fun to be able to work with friends and be out in the beautiful weather. if the pay and hours were better I'd work there forever

Pros

being outside

Cons

seasonal

Fun work place

I worked the for about 3 years and me and the owner got along great. He's a great guy and a good guy to work for he also does amazing work and is prolly one of the cheapest around.

productive and fun

a typical day at work is a hot and sweaty day when u are working hard and lifting pavers all day and cutting grass ,mulching, digging, lifting but in an all days time it all works out to be a good day and to be able to work with others and to work as a team

Pros

a free lunch

Cons

two breaks

Solid work

JB is a great place to work if you like hard work. Pay could be better but a great seasonal job. Continued to work every summer and look forward to it most of the time.

good working enviroment

Just a 5 man crew of laborers who mostly take care of medium to large size lawns. The owner had about 30 accounts and is in the middle of business sale. It was a great place to work until the job security became shakey. Some days i never even had contact with any type of management i was left all my equipment and i did my job and went home.

Owner

Very good, small company I started at the age of 14. I do all types of lawn projects from designing flower to mowing lawns. I had two workers who assisted me with projects.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at JB Landscaping?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at JB Landscaping. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.3