Jensen Consulting

Jensen Consulting Reviews: Working at Jensen Consulting

United Kingdom4 reviews

Stress free environment and very productive workplace

I have worked for Jensen Consulting for 1 year now and I say this is a good company to work for with new challenges every day and there is always help there if needed.

Productive and fun workplace

A great company to work for. I've been here for a year and a half and I'm very happy. Managing Director is a dynamic person with a positive thinking, always with a "can do" attitude, very skilled in managing the team and keeping it happy. The fact that Jensen Consulting's clients are companies from all work-fields and their projects are the most diversified, offers the opportunity to gain a rich and vast experience in the workplace. The workplace atmosphere is friendly and non-stressful.

Brilliant place to work

I work at Jensen Consulting for 2 years and I would say it's the best company I have worked for. All the staff are nice and enjoyable to work with , they are also willing to help if you need it to get over problems . All the employees are highly skilled with great knowledge of various programmes meaning they can meet different job requirements from various sectors . The management is the best I have worked with , from people skills to employee management. They will always try there best to solve problems in the easiest and simpliest way which works for everyone. The only reason I left was to start a new career path otherwise I would still be there

Pros

Gym, good environment, good managers, stress free

great place to work, i have worked here over a year now and joyed my time here. one of the best managers i have had............................

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Jensen Consulting. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.5 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement