JM Group

JM Group Employee Reviews

3.6Pay & benefits

I am an extremely hard worker that is interested in learning and growing with an organization.

I have four years of experience protecting lives in the water. Two years of teaching youth swimmers to grow their swimming careers. Five years general maintainer experience.

My boss is good person, he always understanded staffs. Sometimes he was taking us to restaurant in hotel. My salary was enough but working time was 21 hours sometimes. I worked here 3 months.

Hiểu thêm về cách chăm sóc sức khoẻ

Học được nhiều kiến thức về chăm sóc sức khoẻ, trải nghiệm nhiều công việc của công ty.

Bad Management

Management absolutely sucks and there is a lot of favoritism. It is also not a very diverse place which leads to systematical discrimination. Management plays a zero role in helping mature your career and usually keeps you in the dark until it is too late. They also will not protect you against anything or anyone.

Pros

Cafe on site

Cons

Office Politics, discrimination and favoritism

Môi trường năng động tiếp xúc với nhiều người

Tiếp xúc với nhiều người,khiến mình nặng động hơn học hỏi được nhiều hơn từ các anh chị đi trước

Pros

Chịu khó, tiếp thu nhanh thích làm việc trong môi trường năng động, tiếp xúc với nhiều người

People management

Working with JM groups have gained me lot of people management skills,JM groups is very employee friendly organisation.

Good

Management is good Work Culture is good Good learning Environment is good

Ask a question about working or interviewing at JM Group. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.1Job security/advancement
  • JM Group
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?