Johnson & Johnson

Johnson & Johnson Employee Reviews

I was there for a short time and due to Brexit many European countries left the uk ,As new operations started in Germany.It was a good place to work for me unfortunately they made me Redundant.
Best time of my life I worked at jnj great people friendly staff and management.Friendly environmentFlexible hours to workParking available on site
Was only there on a short-term contract. I enjoyed every aspect of it! It was a strange situation as I worked completely remotely due to covid but I still was able to build some relationships.
They take after their own people and they provide benefits for the new workers and they are organised. I would say they were all friendly and helpful especially the supervisors
This has been the most xenophobic place I have ever worked in. Unless you are Polish don't bother. During Furlough staff were off because there wasn't enough work. Polish staff were coming in on overtime during this. The only nationality that has gone back after Furlough is Polish. Brits, Romanians, Somolians, Latvians etc all made redundant. Shame on Johnson and Johnson for allowing this to happen .
Pros
Cons
Xenophobic attitude of management.
Worked in an under resourced department (just me) with a back breaking, highly stressful workload. Very poor levels of support from management team and generally treated quite poorly. The company operates and promotes its Credo - this is not something they live by, the culture is extremely poor. Bad experience, never again!
Benefits
Cons
They are very proud of their CREDO but they don't care about you at all. Favouritism, bullying, positive and negative discrimination on a highest level.
If you are not polish, you are nothing. Polish take all the best working places including management, team leaders, agency. All others do the main job routine, but polish (mainly) get "The worker of the month". Trying to talk about the situation means that you can start looking for another job, The big bosses from the office either don`t know about the situation or don`t care.
Pros
Fixed shift schedule
Cons
Discrimination on nationality
I have enjoyed my time &work experience @Johnson &Johnson as a diabetes account manager with One touch division. I learned quickly from a pharma person to transit into medical devices very good training &supporting courses. There is longevity due to the structure of senior mgt. regarding supporting changes to implement successful plans within the austerity period in Nhs to support sales. They kept on regarding quality /back up service/training support for HCP is excellent in the end they got bought over in Uk due to rigid compliance. the hardest part of the job was when you putting in 120% of sales effort but not getting the data to show the impact via internal metrics scheme at that time. Salary reviews may not give you the right increments but new daily challenges that needs to be address by product /senior managers to be a profitable organisation long term. The most enjoyable part was team work & collabration, plus dealing with difficult customers whereby you have to justify explanations to senior managment.. Great family bargains as internal staff to purchase over the counter products otc/ contact lens.....(value for family members)
great place to work had lots of fun and a really good team to work with long hours early starts always looked forward to going to work unfortunately johnsons and johnsons baby products went bankrupted
Management only care about you if you’re polish, not clear on who is in charge, they have managers who cant make decisions. Worst place to work at they really dont Care about their workers at all
Typical day at work : 2pm start with a meeting then going to assigned roles. Two breaks or three breaks if there is overtime. The management could improve but i enjoyed the job culture and work/life balance was good. Very target driven
Lovely company. Would recommend to anyone. The management team is great as well and the office is really cool but located a little outside of london, UK.
-Matrix working environment -friendly and supportive colleagues -decent contracted hourly rate -Great focus on staff wellbeing -remote working option
Enjoyed my time working for them. Good company to work for.had very good training programme and management.job was ideal as I am local to the area.there was plenty of overtime hours available.
Overworked as a warehouse operative for minimum living wage. hours are bad .. either from 6 am to 2 pm or 2 pm to 10 pm with alot of pressure to work overtime. travel to the site is not easy as it outside london.
Pros
cheap meals. provide safety shoes and gears.
Cons
long hours with low pay
challenged to reach your potential. Very fair appraisal and award system, constantly offered opportunities for growth and development. Excellent working spaces
Good experience and work life balance. Good environment and training were given appropriately to understand and start the work. Colleagues are friendly helps with the doubts in the work
If you make a mistake you will get sacked even though they break so many laws they will make you go out over loaded and come back the same, the supervisor is polish and treats the drivers with disrespect ! You really dont wanna work there trust me you will regret it!
Fast paced environment learned s&op, project management work life balance ok fun place to work most enjoyable part of job was project management and dealing with internal customers
Les personnes travaillant la-bas sont fantastiques. L'ambiance est décontractée et il y'a des possibilité d'évolution
  1. Employee reviews