Johnsons Workwear Ltd

Johnsons Workwear Ltd Pay & benefits reviews

Clear
3.3Pay & benefits

Enjoyable

The working hours are suitable and so is the location. I enjoy going to work. Management are ok and don’t speak to you like dirt. The work is ok and people get along

Pros

Free drinks machine

22 February 2021
Thank you for your review. Great to hear you enjoy your role!

Bad place to work

Multidrop driver job in Gateshead depot is really bad couse bad managment. The manager is a bullie and he and his palls drinking the coffe while you have to do it them jobs.

Pros

Cons

Bad managment

15 January 2021
Thank you for taking the time to post a review. Bullying is something we take very seriously so I will ensure your comments are passed to the relevant sources.

Best driving job I’ve had

Johnsons is a fantastic company to work for. The hours are great for drivers and you really feel part of a team. There are several benefits that are on offer that I haven’t had with other organisations, not all companies take you and your family to theme parks!

Pros

Great hours

14 August 2020
Thank you for your review, it's great to gear that you enjoy your role. We're proud of the benefits we're able to offer our employees and their families.

Good

Management good, had health issue while I was there and treated fantastically. Even when I came back they looked after me. But in the long I & knew that for the best of my health was to take it easy till my health improved which I agreed with. It was sad to leave a job I liked.

Pros

Fun & friendly

Cons

Very hot in summer

11 August 2020
Thank you for your review. We're sad to see you leave and wish you all the best in the future.

Dont bother

Dont waste your time going for driving job the money is poor you have to work bank holidays o sick pay, the management will tell you anything to get you to take the job

28 November 2019
Thank you for taking the time to comment. We ensure the contract that you sign when you start employment with us is transparent, this includes details regarding sick pay and your working hours.

Poor Management.

Management in the Transport Department are incompetent. Unrealistic expectations of drivers and constantly expecting more work done than can be realistically carried out. Constantly changing routes because "routing software says it's better/quicker". This doesn't take into account seasonal fluctuations. Transport Supervisor is a glorified gopher. No clue on how to do job but acts like he has done it for years. Very early starts and ridiculous expectations make this a company to avoid.

Pros

Cons

Management. Hours. Salary.

21 August 2019
Thank you for your review. We'll certainly take your comments on board.

Brilliant

Johnsons was a brilliant company to work for, management are easy to get along with and the hours are fantastic. The atmosphere is great; the only downfall would be the pay.

Pros

Hours

Cons

Pay

21 August 2019
Thank you for your review. It's great to hear you're so happy with us.

Horrible

Poor management. Poorly treated. Low paid for the work and amount of work expected. Unsociable hours but no pay for it. Expected to work overtime as part of a normal working week.

21 August 2019
Thank you for your review. We'll certainly take on board your comments as our work/life balance is usually something that keeps our employees working for us for years.

Very enjoyable experience

-good wage -good experience -friendly atmosphere The best part about working at Johnsons is that you are never sat doing nothing as there is always skills to be learnt and work to be done.

21 August 2019
Thank you for your review. We're pleased to hear you're learning new skills with us and putting them into practice.

Good

I love it job but need some think round my children now . Work place is good Good hours Don't no want more to but Just need something different ...

Pros

Free water

21 August 2019
Thank you for your review. We're pleased to hear you're enjoying your time with us.

Bourne factory -camp for sleves

Factory managers forbids everything,no paid overtimes(minimum wage only). Treated people like slaves,even forbidden to drink coffe from vending machine. The Bourne company reminds camp for sleves.

21 August 2019
Thank you for your review. We will certainly take your comments on board.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Johnsons Workwear Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.4Job security/advancement