JoJo Maman Bébé

JoJo Maman Bébé Employee Reviews

Good place to work . Not the hardest job in the world when you get into the swing of things .plenty of overtime available especially coming up to Christmas time .
Pros
Friendly atmosphere
Cons
Not great pay
A fantastic company to work for but that could be down to the Store Manager. Unfortunately my store has just had to close making me redundant. We had fantastic customers who invite you along with them on the journey from pregnancy to 5 years. Building great relationships with customers in a relaxed and gorgeous environment. Small working teams with a non-hierarchy approach meaning everyone carries out the same tasks. Very accommodating regarding shift patterns and hours but again that depends on the store manager. I was very sad to lose my job at Jojo after 4 years and would work for the company again at anytime if given the opportunity.
Pros
Excellent part time hours.
Cons
No annual leave at certain times of year.
The best job you can have as a student or adult. Amazing team, really great company ethics and just lovely as a whole. Best job of my career so far and would love to work there again.
Managers and HR staff are rude and condescending. No help with booking holidays and they always say no to time off. Job is boring and repetitive. Also very poorly paid and wages are always incorrect.
Pros
Cons
Bad working hours low pay
I love working at JoJo. My retail colleagues are kind and supportive, and the teams in head office are responsive and care about staff at all levels. Those same positive feelings are reflected in the strong relationships we build with our customers, who come back to us week after week for advice, support, and excellent customer service and products. A typical day involves chatting to and advising customers, cleaning and maintaining the store, as well as promoting the business's B-Corp branding and friendly atmosphere.
Grim. Things are going from bad to worse. Can't wait to leave and find somewhere that treats workers well before the business goes under. Writing on the wall for jojo.
Pros
Smoking shelter
Cons
Worried about job security
I loved working at JoJos and with such small stores the team really did feel like a family. My manager was the best manager I’ve ever had, and really made it feel as if we were all equally responsible for things in the store. The pay was good and there was a lot of incentives to rise through the company. However sometimes if there was a customer dispute where the customer was clearly in the wrong, head office would side with the customer making the store employees look bad. Although this only happened a few times.
Pros
Good pay, friendly work environment
Cons
Lack of back up from head office
Jojo is one of the best places I've worked for, staff are lovely, management is great and the salary is good. There is so much to learn but with all the support and shared knowledge from staff it's a fun experience
Pros
Great staff discount
Cons
No cons at all
I enjoyed my time working at JoJo's. The working atmosphere is generally a relaxed one and colleagues friendly. I would recommend working at JoJo Maman Bebe.
Pros
Friendly environment
Cons
Poor wage
Do yourself a favour and look elsewhere. The pay at JoJo Maman Bébé is as low as they can possibly offer without being illegal. Training is non existent and you are expected to pick everything up of your own accord. Throughout the pandemic staff have been treated appallingly
Pros
Fairly relaxed work environment
Cons
Awful pay, staff treated like a number
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at JoJo Maman Bébé?
JoJo Maman Bébé is a friendly place to work. Members of staff are friendly and management is better here than other places. Would recommend, large discount for staff.
Pros
Salaried
Cons
excellent place to work, could never fault the team or management (in store and out), always fun competition to keep staff morale high, every day was fun from setting up sales to speaking to new and existing customers. training was spot on from management and staff, always made to feel welcome. always pushed to do your very best and learn new skills as well as new responsibilities. staff included in all store decisions and always allowed an input hardest part of the job had to be leaving
Pros
excellent team
Cons
nothing
I loved working for JOJO. Despite the workload, JoJo is a fun and ever changing environment to work in. Many colleagues will remain as my friends with fond memories. Great place to work, great experience.
Pros
Excellent overall working experience & casual dressing
Cons
It is a demanding job
Great team and product to work with. Loyal customer base. Difficult to progress within company as most roles are part-time and no supervisor positions within the company. Hourly rate not the best. Good discount on own brand products.
Pros
Staff discount
Cons
We have to clean the shop and change shop window.
Amazing company with a great people-focused culture. Flexibility and working life balance ideal for people who expect a little bit more from their company.
Managment is poor, the work force is treated differently to office, etc bank holidays, if your face fits, bonus and pay rise laughable, won't recormend working there
I would pack the orders, stock the shelves and stuff like that.The employees are really kind and patient. It is a really good placement to work in retail.
I worked in the cs centre with the most amazing people who make u feel instantly part of the jojo family. The only reason i left was due to child care issues.
A very friendly place to work, helpful colleagues, great management. There is always work to do. If you are unsure of any tasks, someone will always help you.
working at JoJo Maman Bebe was a fun experience the people there were very pleasant and welcoming, day to day was very relaxed i learned how to fit bras and learnt the basic skills of customer service, the management team were very understanding and fair.
Lovely manager and really supportive staff when I first started. Good training on particular topics and lovely regular customers who you are able to build a relationship up with
  1. Employee reviews