JoJo Maman Bébé

JoJo Maman Bébé Employee Reviews in Bury St. Edmunds

Opening the store, merchandising throughout the day, dealing with petty cash, training staff, serving customers, identifying sales opportunities, liaising with local businesses. Funded my level 4 management training. I got on very well with my co-workers. The hardest part of the job was not given enough challenging tasks. The most enjoyable part of the job was merchandising because I could use my creative flare.
Pros
The team I worked with
Cons
No opportunity for progression
Working for JoJo Maman Bebe for nearly 5 years has been a great experience. JoJo Maman Bebe are committed to providing a high standard of customer service and over my 5 years I have learnt that great customer service acheives amazing results. The main role of my job is ensuring the customer receives the best possible service, resulting in the customer leaving the store happy and satisfied. As well as serving customers I complete mail orders for customers, provide assistance with deliveries, help to train new members of staff, maintaining awareness of stock security and the Health & Safety standards within the store and assisting with in-store visual displays and standards. Working for JoJo Maman Bebe has helped me dramatically improve my confidence. Interacting with customers on a weekly basis and the pressure of providing a great service has really pushed me to become a good Customer Advisor.
Pros
Good wage, relaxing working environment, great staff
Cons
no cons
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at JoJo Maman Bébé?