JoJo Maman Bébé

JoJo Maman Bébé Employee Reviews in Edinburgh

Every day is different. We get delivery 6 days a week which keeps the day busy but above all our main focus are the customers. I answer every question that they have and if we do not have a certain item we always offer an alternative. My co workers are brilliant, everyone supports each other and I love working with them all. Some of the customers can be challenging but I take comfort in knowing that I have the support of my team.
As a B Corp they care about their customers, employees and the environment and consist of a non hierarchal structure, therefore everyone is treated the same and provides opportunity to learn and develop the same as managers. The day to day duties include providing excellent customer service, and providing knowledge on all product and services. They provide learning modules which is very helpful. The day to day duties can be repetitive but it provides easy tasks. It is a fun place to engage with all customers and their children, ensuring customer satisfaction at all times.
Pros
Great work culture, easy job, non hierarchal structure, and opportunity to grow.
Cons
days can be long and tasks can be repetitive
Have had a great 2 years working with this company.I have enjoyed learning so much about this business and working with some of the nicest people I've met.Will be sad to leave but time to move on.The hardest parts of the job are the customers demands but with the right training and experience it makes it easier.