Junior Jam

Junior Jam Employee Reviews in Bradford

I started working for Junior Jam as a music instructor, and I absolutely love that I was able to teach a subject that I really enjoy and am passionate about. I was worried about equipment, but the company actually gives you all the instruments and equipment, and if anything breaks you just let the office know and they just send you a new one.I was given a pay rise after 3 months of teaching here, and I have now progressed from being a member of the teaching staff to a junior manager. This means being responsible for a larger area, which can mean some long drives. Saying this, the office atmosphere is relaxed and i get paid for my mileage anyway! This started as a part time job, so I am very thankful I’ve been able to progress the way I have in such a short time. Overall, I really like working for Junior Jam, and I think its perfect for anyone just out of university who wants to get into teaching.
Pros
Work/Life balance, Benefits
Cons
Long drives as a manager
I have loved working at Junior Jam as a manger. I co-ordinate and manage a team of staff that deliver a variety of subjects. I meet a range of different staff and support them with staff training and organising team teaches at their schools. Junior Jam have given me the tools to support my teachers and I have felt supported by the team around me.