Junior Jam

Junior Jam Employee Reviews in Newcastle upon Tyne

Found 1 review matching the search
I have been working at Junior Jam for almost 12 months now , I am a Sports Coach based in a Primary School in Newcastle where I deliver PE and after school sports clubs.The equipment provided is fantastic and allows you to deliver a range of sports , improving the pupil’s experience of PE and School Sport. Everything is made easy with staff app available on your personal device which provides access to lesson plans and curriculum links , with flexibility to tweak the sessions to suit the participants ensuring the Learning Objectives are met.Being one or the only member based in The North East I do sometimes feel a little isolated as I don’t really know any of the other sports coaches etc, however I am always kept in the loop from management regarding updates , training etc so this is good. I do think this has forced me to take the responsibility of forming a closer relationship with my school and taking more ownership in my job role which I have enjoyed.It would be nice in the near future to receive an appraisal or have somebody assess my work during a lesson in order to gain feedback and improve in my job role , as well hopefully leading to pay rises, promotion etc in the future. Overall I would definitely recommend working with Junior Jam in what has been a rewarding experience.