Junior Jam Employee Reviews for Cover SupervisorReview this company
Cover Supervisor1 review
United Kingdom1 review
Ratings by category
Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 13 reviews
Job work-life balance
Cover Supervisor (Current Employee) - West Midlands - 25 November 2020
Indeed featured reviewThe most useful review selected by Indeed
A fabulous place to work with a lot of scope to add your own stamp to the company. You work very closely with young people and schools in your local area delivering some of the best lessons I have seen. In the year i have been there, I have done lessons on programming, music, animation and photography to name a few! All of the sessions are planned out and have been greatly received from both staff and students alike. The schools you work with are very welcoming and you can tell they enjoy their experience with Junior Jam. Staff in the area are very friendly and everyone gets on with everyone. Overall it is a very pleasant place to work and a very rewarding job to have!Everything is given to you from day one and from the moment you enter a classroom to the moment you leave you feel supported and looked after. All the resources are current and updated frequently, there is a bit of carrying involved with the role but nothing that anyone who is physically fit couldn't handle!The management are always on hand for questions and should any problems rarely arise. You always feel the management are on your side first and foremost. I have worked for the company for a year now and have had no problems with anyone!
Ability to pick your own hours/flexibility. Level of Equipment that is given to you!
Carrying said equipment around!
Was this review helpful?
See more jobs
Jobs at Junior JamCover Supervisor positions
See more Junior Jam reviews
You may want to try:
Want to know more about working here?Ask a question about working or interviewing at Junior Jam. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question
Based on 13 reviews
Ratings by category
Questions about Junior Jam
- Can you work remotely at Junior Jam?3 people answered
- What roles at Junior Jam can work from home during the COVID-19 outbreak?2 people answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at Junior Jam?2 people answered
- What is the paid holiday policy like at Junior Jam? How many days do you get per year?One person answered
- How did you get your first interview at Junior Jam?One person answered
- On average, how many hours do you work a day at Junior Jam?One person answered
- Does Junior Jam allow for flexible working hours? Or are the hours set?One person answered
- Is Junior Jam hiring new workers during the COVID-19 outbreak?One person answered
- What type of contract do you get working here? E.g zero hourOne person answered
- What advice would you give the CEO of Junior Jam about how to improve it?One person answered