Kare Plus

Kare Plus Employee Reviews

Enjoy working there can be hard work sometimes lots of driving. Nice clients. People that I work with are very nice. Management are always on the other end of the phone when you need them. Have in call phone.
Worse company I've ever worked for, the people you work with are so nice and lovely but when it comes to shifts it's very messy, it's like your fighting to work and earn money.Refused to give me a reference and said I only worked my shadowing shifts... just avoid at all costs
Pros
Lovely people good wage
Awful company to work for, no beating around the bush. No care given towards staff, it’s just all about the £££ in their eyes. Shocking communication between carers and office, expected to work on your only days off (sometimes 7 days a week). Made to work 4/5 long days in order to get the hours you want, it’s their way or no way! Best thing I did was leave.
Pros
Cons
Everything.
I worked with Kareplus as a senior healthcare assistant and Healthcare assistant in Hastings , always had hours and as a company always supportive with team meetings at office in Hastings.
There’s a very good reason they now only have half the franchises they had 2 years ago. Horrible company, horrible head office staff with only 1 thought which is ripping people off, horrible principles & the worst care agency out there.
Pros
Cons
too many to list
My mental health had never been so bad working for this company, you are treated like an object. Management is awful unprofessional will make you go out on your only days off. This company doesnt treat you like a person they also treat their clients like money rather than people. All in all this company is worth a miss, i would never recommend this company they treat their staff like very poorly.
Pros
Cons
Long hours no respect
It was ok to begin with but the other careworkers could be nasty. In the end I left with the new boss was not nice. I moved to another area so my work would of been less.
Pros
Getting to chat with my clients. helping them out.
Cons
long hours, even nights when I did all day, hardly had days off as they were short staff.
Management are awful, unprofessional and talk behind your bank. Pushed from pillow to post and driving times are no where near enough and runs are not compact enough, diving about 8 miles to your next call!Avoid this agency like the plague
Cons
Stressful environment and fast pace. They are not able to listen to the concerns of the carers and their clients. They don't look after their workers.
Pros
Good salary
Cons
Long hours and bad management
Lies deceitful Don’t know their own policy and procedures. Management have not got a clue. No work life balance at all. Head office an absolute waste of space. Stay well clear
Pros
Non
Cons
Too many to mention
I can say that Kare Plus is a nice company.At the moment they have lots of shifts to cover. They cooperate with Discovery in a local area. They are based in Tauton. I think they know locall companies well.
Pros
Nice work place
Cons
Dint know yet
I quite enjoyed my time at Kare Plus but I feel like I don’t have a voice. If I speak out my opinions and my say doesn’t be taken serious. But instead Kare plus make the decision basing on other staff or client or maybe themselves to decide for me. So yeah working with Kare plus your voice doesn’t mean nothing. Company comes across friendly and willing to help. Some staff I’ve worked with a great no issues but some just make judgement and the worse is when staff ring in office to complain over little petty things. So if you want to work for Kare plus then you shouldn’t have a voice. Also if you have health issues that efffect your from wearing a mask you shouldn’t be asked a doctors note to proove that. It is on government website. Either print out a sample or your word should be enough to tell your work place. You shouldn’t be obliged to wear a mask.
Pros
Mileage and time trave paid for
Cons
You have walkers sharing your transport
Very hard working person and i always happy once am on shift and the good things colleague are very helpful.I see client as my family and colleague and management
It was hard when covered shifts has didnt get alot of info and thrown in deep end with no shadowing Could be annoying when on waking night and ask you to work the same day
Pros
Income
Cons
Most of work out of swindon and hard when dont drive
Worked about 6 months with them, no issues at all. Free training and uniforms provided. Service always there to support us in anything we needed. Shifts offered on daily basis, satisfactory pay rate, and in time. Providing advice and anything you need in order to get through the job and do it.
Pros
Good communication, shifts, salary
Cons
I worked for this company for a little while. I did have problems with childcare a few times. I wasn't getting that much work and those who work for them get first it felt like. The work was not in area they stated you have to travel 40 mins to work. When you don't take shifts because of distance and kids the big boses don't give you work. I e worked in care for a while now and I don't think I'll do care again.
Pros
Good pay
Cons
Flexible sometimes
I would never return to work for Kare Plus Cambridge. The management is terrible. Office and care staff quitting within three months is common and frequent. Certain office and care staff BULLY others (I do not use this term lightly), are rude and unprofessional. They massively UNDERPAY and never pay on time - you will have to chase on payday!! All training is low quality unless you do in-house training with an alterate company/trainer elsewhere and offsite. They do not value any of their employees. Head Office are not supportive and come across as unbothered as long as they are making profit. Changing to work with a different care company was the best decision I made. KPC is a "Caring Company" that DOES NOT CARE.
Terrible management they were so unprofessional talked about owners staff and management constantly Office was run by idiots with no respect or idea what they were doing. Treated clients and staff like disposable idiots.
Pros
Cons
Terrible place to work
Great company to work for and management who care and who are supportive. The guys in the office are always happy to help where they can and always do their best to find work
Pros
Supportive, understanding.
Cons
not recommended!! they don't respect anything, just care to make money. Forget about your free time, you will have them calling you 15 times per day even at night
Pros
the process to start is really quick
Cons
everything else
I worked for kare plus last year I left because no support when I need it they kept my holiday pay to my eyes that theft I phoned office to ask for help and advice all I got was grief
  1. Employee reviews