Kare Plus

Kare Plus Pay & benefits reviews

Clear
3.1Pay & benefits

Okay work place to work

I worked for this company for a little while. I did have problems with childcare a few times. I wasn't getting that much work and those who work for them get first it felt like. The work was not in area they stated you have to travel 40 mins to work. When you don't take shifts because of distance and kids the big boses don't give you work. I e worked in care for a while now and I don't think I'll do care again.

Pros

Good pay

Cons

Flexible sometimes

Very nice company to work for

Loved working for Kareplus Preston. Even though my time was short due to health reasons, I do believe kareplus are genuinely caring and look after the staff. They are there with any concerns you may have and they're very supportive.

Pros

Supportive managment, good pay

Cons

Visits can be very short.

Love working for this company

I love this company the management is so friendly and amazing the only bad thing is when you come of night shift and they call which they only do if it is really important and if u don’t answer they will drop you a text and ask you to call when your free which I think is very respectful .

Pros

Own hours, good pay, never the same every day, lovely staff, meet new people, good pay

Cons

No Holliday, sick or maternity pay, not gaurinteed hours

Worst place ever

I worked here for years they don't pay you the hourly rate make you feel bad when you can't work treat you like rubbish the office staff aren't the best all care staff get different rates for working in the same care home I would never wprk here again.

Bad company

Do not ever work for kare plus they are the wrost company ever they use you like Guienne pig and don't pay well and they give you shifts but cut your hours and only pay you lesser then what you actually worked

Cons

Stressful and fast pace environment .Very bad management

Stressful environment and fast pace. They are not able to listen to the concerns of the carers and their clients. They don't look after their workers.

Pros

Good salary

Cons

Long hours and bad management

I worked just for a few months for Reading branch, but I was really satisfied!

Worked about 6 months with them, no issues at all. Free training and uniforms provided. Service always there to support us in anything we needed. Shifts offered on daily basis, satisfactory pay rate, and in time. Providing advice and anything you need in order to get through the job and do it.

Pros

Good communication, shifts, salary

Cons

Not profesional company, not serious.

I have very, very bad experience in this company (Warrington). Not nice people, especially the managers. No hours at work enough , a weekly fee for the company on profile, for nothing. Lack of development opportunities and, above all, employee discrimination, no communication! The manager does not listen, no praise for good results, persuasion that the employee is rude, no gratitude, disregard! I follow you and I do not recommend you!😡😡😡

Healthcare assistant

Worked for kareplus on a live in package, and not paid what they owed me. Do not work for this company, if you do it should be at your own risk, as they don't care about their staff. All they care for is you to bring in the money for them. Very disappointed, and would not reccomend.

Good company, poor pay, poor management

This is great if you like alot of work, but you are underpaid and management are not sympathetic, pressure you into working a shift at short notice and on poor pay.

Pros

Plenty of work

Cons

No social life, poor pay, pressures from management

Great place to work 👍

Been here 1 year now and enjoying it. Good rates of pay. Office staff in Shepshed are always very supportive and helpful. There's a lot of work if you are looking for hours and flexible. Mileage paid from home. Would recommend definitely.

I like my rota and get a lot of support from the office. I always get my 2 days off. Pay is very good and on time always. Been here for 6 months and still enjoying it

Full of lies

Avoid at all cost..promise you work that haven’t got then want you doing work not applied for then exspect you be out 14 hour shifts and you will only get paid for 9 hours..with no break..told eat and drive..which is fine if it’s your licence or sat in office eating mince pies..tell you at interview it’s 8:75 hour but don’t tell you if want about 30 hours week got be out house probs 40 n only getting paid hours in peoples houses,yet have left house 6 am for 8 hours get paid 5 or whole day night till 10 paid just 9 them hours,calls not all close together either,claim give this n that to there colleges breaks away can win,awards best this that think your workers prefer get decent wage and paid for all work they do than break away I’ve been left in dire straits cause this company coming off my benifits to within month having leave cause hear so much n lots staff leaving and then don’t have work promised me I am rock bottom cause this company all I can say is everything at interview will be lie avoid like plague still waiting see if get paid for work I did do..soon see if not I going be taking this lot further to head office

Great to do a Job Love with Flexibility

I have worked for the company for just over a year and so far cant fault anything. Great to be able to have time off as and when I want. Good rates of pay. I have met some great people along the way and I am lucky enough to rotate to most of the same homes so I have a good working relationship with the homes I go to...

Avoid

Worst company ever refuse to pay for the hours you done they mess up your shifts and then refuse to pay you for it they employ anyone they promise you work in your area and then send you miles away you dont get nothing back for your travel

Great 👍

I have been working for kare plus for 12 months if you want to work there is always work there .i love the flexibility of picking my days to work to fit round children .down side no sick pay holiday pay .

Pros

Flexible

Cons

Bin really

Great conpany to work for highly recommend them

Great company to work for I work for Kareplus Blackpool Never had any problems getting shifts Pay is great and weekly No going to office every week you can email or text your. timesheets Uniform provided free of charge Just had to pay for my CRB

Pros

Free uniform and flexible shifts

Amazing agency

I have found kare plus very good to work for always contactable and fit shifts around you send you to very good places we'll done kare plus would highly recommend this agency

Pros

Good pay friendly

Avoid

Avoid. Long lengthy process and you have to pay for your dbs whether on benefits or not. Too much jumping through hoops and red tape and not enough action.

Pros

Cons

All of it

Needs organising

My experience wasn't the best, at first things were okay until more and more work would get squeezed onto my Rota which resulted in me working through/ missing my break. It's hard to carry on when your hungry and dehydrated. Breaks are not breaks...you use your breaks to travel to the next call.

Pros

Good at first

Cons

Family/work balance

Very flexible

Enjoyed my time here. Good rates of pay. Could pick and choose hours and type of work. Nice office staff. Very friendly. Long term work. Work always available.would recommend it.

Pros

Good rates of pay

Cons

Work not guranteed

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Kare Plus. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.8Job security/advancement