Kattz Care Services

Kattz Care Services Employee Reviews

Young people building positive relationships with staff

The young people who spoke to the Office of the Children’s Commissioner about their experiences in residential care said they valued staff with whom they could build a relationship and a home that promoted a ‘sense of belonging’. In particular they valued the role of the key worker in providing ongoing support and the wider range of staff to relate to when compared to foster care.

Do not work here!

Awful place to work. CEO has no people skills and puts staff and children at risk with her money grabbing mind set. Be careful! Money is good but hours are immense, do not be fooled.

Fun workplace

As someone that have been working with children for the longest period of time: from youth work to youth panels, working within children's home as an agency to working as a ful time team member. I can tell you that this job will involve a level of care that you would provide to others that you do initially care about. You can only hate this job if you don't like kids because it is pretty simple to do. All you do is look after the kids needs and assess their well-being via safe guarding them and ajust their risk assessment each time. The job culture itself is quite diverse so much it teaches you something new each time you are on shift. My staf team that I work with, they help me get through the day and they are pretty knowledgeable: so they have been trained. I won't lie though, this job isn't for those that doesn't have the emphatically emotions for others or can grasp completing simple (once you get the hang of it) paperwork for the young people. You do a lot of paperwork yes but the job is pretty much awarding. I enjoy it so much that I just would like to move up once s position is available. The managers really do try their best to help you so just take the opportunity to learn whisky you can.I think the people that have struggled in this place didn't know what they were getting themself into or understand the level of care you are suppoy to have for the young people. Once you know, it's so easy!

Pros

Free lunch, chilled environment, nice breaks between shift once completed

Cons

Long hours, consuming

Therapeutic Support Worker - Looked After Children

This company is a fast-growing and forward-thinking employer providing social care and support to looked after children. Whilst the environment might be fast-paced due to the fact that the job entails working with young people who have suffered trauma or neglect, it is equally rewarding and offers the opportunity for career growth and progression into becoming a Registered Manager, Social Worker, Clinical Psychology. The company provides extensive taring opportunities as well as options for earning extra income through overtime if desired.

Poor

Poor company to work for. Manager is unsupportive, staff are stressed, children aren't main priority Managers seem more interested in money than service users. Go against own policy

Great Place to Work

Kattz Care is a great place to work the Head Care and Managers are very supportive and ensure that young people receive a high quality care. Managers are keen to support staff development and opportunities for progression within the company. The homes are run to a high standard ensuring that the homes feel like a family home with quality resources through out. I feel valued as a member of staff and well supported this is a great place to work.

Pros

Great Team, supportive, encouraging and motivating

Cons

Avoid this place high burnout and depression

If you love yourself , mental health and well-being avoid this place of work completely, toxic and stagnant work environment and arrogant CEO no space for personal development employees are treated like slaves .

Pros

Being able to support and empower young people

Cons

Long working hours

If you want to be admited to hospital for severe depression then apply..

The CEO does not care about the YP or staff. The company is corrupted. Working with young people is amazing and fulfilling however you will have no support. Management really does not care. Honestly , you will end up so depressed and feeling oppressed. I thought slavery was abolished until I worked here. I will let you be the judge of this review.

Pros

Cons

ALL the above

it is an appalling place just stay clear away from them

it is the worst place to be both an employee and a YP. Do yourself a favour and stay away from it. The care provider just thinks about money not the vulnerable people not the staff. Awful place.

Pros

Cons

Plenty

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Kattz Care Services?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Kattz Care Services. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.4